Chapter 5

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

she cant denied how enchanted beautiful her wife is and how crazy she felt now when the feels raining all her body like crazy. Her both arms on each side of dara head while shoving her croth more deeper a bit harder sending dara to the most pleasurable feels after a week.

 

She try to keep her eyes wide open and keeps her stare to the beneath her dearly, but her messy feels humping in and out a bit harder ruin her image. She looks in pain and high with an extascy after a week not having dara again around her. 

 

"ahhhh...dont stop chae augh!..ah", dara moan softly with her eyes half open looking up to her, her both hands holding to her shoulder and chest as if her life were in chaerin hands. Every made both of them flying high and weaken then strengthen.

 

"ouh....", she curse and her body muscle contracting with how harder she is swaying herself to dara. The feels of dara wetness surround her inside and the tight friction of her wife is making her addict for now. "dara....", she said and somehow cursing again and again.

 

"argh chaerin...", dara moan can be heard a bit painful but it was beyond what other might think. Chaerin never ever hurt her nor being selfish on her except their first . Dara open her legs more wider and clamping chaerin with her feet.

 

The more deeper it goes the more crazier it felt. She took dara legs up to her shoulder, kiss it slowly and straightly up onto her. It went direct to the exactly good feelings for dara, "augh.....chaerin ah!", the moan becomes a bit louder and luckily chaera was only a baby.

 

"ah ah..ah..ah.", her moan turns heavier with every and brushing dara together while moving up and down. She lean her head and grab a flesh of meat from dara's small perky and shoving in and out roughly.

 

"oh my God chaerin! Ah!..", it made dara hitting her back a bit and hug her tightier while chaerin letting down her leg and putting her fully deep inside. She is like a beast somehow but enough to satisfy dara and harmful.

 

"make me chaerin ah!..", there is a bit of plead coming out from dara lips and she is already working on it. 

 

"i love you dara...", she whispered while her other hand grabbing dara and squezze it, humping harder. The feels is making her crazy and she needs to too.

 

"i love you too..arh..", dara said and she can feel chaerin beast moan at the crook of her neck sending pleasure to her . 

 

She separate a bit and put her both arms on each dara head and faster and harder. "augh..im near!.. inside me aughhh..faster!", dara only made her more crazy with her words. 

 

"dara. your ah !..its getting tightier hmmm...", she moan and she can feel both of them is near. She keeps her eyes open to dara and a hard and stronger she shove in making dara screaming. 

 

"oh my Chaerin!!!im cuming..", dara try to hold her scream by holding the pillow tightier. Chaerin was a bit carried away tonight but it was always a beautiful things for dara.

 

She stop slowly and slowly back to her sense. She did inside dara and it always dara hope to have another baby again, and hopefuly a son this time. She looks tired and satisfy with her deeds while pulling off her red hard and stiff shaft.

 

She look at dara and she saw a beautiful smile she can never exchange with anyone. She smile back and lean down to give a passionate kiss, dara hands around her secured her and gives her confidence always and forever. She smile when dara broke off the kiss and continue down there to her neck.

 

"i dont think a week will make you this hmmmn..", dara words only made her chuckling a bit and nibble at the tiny neck devour by her lips. She rain her kisses to dara chest and to her slowly to her wife tummy. She feels comfortable with just a caress on her back and thats enough.

 

"you told me you want to have a boy this time", she said and got dara smiling to her who is nibbling her tummy. She got her wife when she move downward and her wife slowly there. "a boy would be nice too ahnnn...", dara said.

 

Her warm lips and strong tongue the messy she have done just now, while keeping her stare to dara who is bitting her lips while watching her, it was swollen but her needs still on fire watching dara like this. "do you still want more?", she ask while it sensually.

 

Her question actually more to her needs. She is turning dara on again to go on for another round, and talking about it is always important. "yes..more chaerin hmmm..", dara again and with a swollen she is turning on again for chaerin.

 

She it softly and wetting dara's wall again. She brought her tongue softly down to the hole and caught dara is wet and the color is making her wants to put her crotch inside again. Trying her best to turn on her wife totally sucessful when she got dara face pleading.

 

"you are so beautiful...im so blessed to have you hmmm...", she move up slowly to dara side while replacing her lips with her hands. Caressing dara softly and opening the a bit. She move to the side of dara and made dara gladly putting her legs aside.

 

Only two person can dance together. She kiss her shoulder and trying to put her big shaft inside, her breathe is heavy again with dara beautiful scent beside her. Slowly and faster she put it inside again while massaging dara like a dough. She upward and feels it more.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter