Chapter 8

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When i saw her face, she looks sad and i cant help but went to her and hug her tightly. "its not your fault, its normal", i said and chaera had stopped crying when i leave her with fanny. and was about to take my bath when i saw this rilakkuma gloomy face.

 

"what must i do?", she said and hugging me tightly too. 

 

"just be friend with her, you know she is so much like you and i believe both of you will be fine", i said and kiss her jawline. She had done taking her bath when i find her with just a short jeans and sleveless shirt revealed her tone muscle arms. i cant resist but to smile when i can smell her perfume there.

 

"i will, how is she?", she ask.

 

"she is fine now with fanny, go and talk with her. She is just shock actually", i said and i dont know why is this so funny.

 

"take your bath and we will go out", she said. Kissing me on my forhead and walk away. I guess she is stressed by chaera now.

 

-----

 

 

when i look down from the balcony again i saw chaerin be a cow to chaera again. Things were fine again. this is why kids is the most precious candidate for her. walking down i saw chaera chuckling cutely when chaerin lift her up and cuddle her again and its like a dream, they are back to be friends again.

 

when they saw me draw near chaerin stop playing and bring chaera on her arms, "can we go now?", she said while kissing chaera on the cheeks.

 

"do you want ice cream baby?, cotton candy?", she said while we walk out and she is bribing chaera with a lot of things to be fully accepted. I can see she is giving chaera her fully attention and i understand it. Once in a while she look.at me and smile but i know she is not okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

 

"hey you know its been a long time after we meet baby..would you like to spend your time with me?,im free for 2 days", seungri said 

 

"well that would be fun..shall we visit uncle michael villa again?", she replied and they both knows what they want for now. Young blood and young desired always win. She trace her hands on his jeans and smiling in a smirk.

 

"you know you are so resistable beautiful", he said and kiss her hand.

 

"i know im beautiful handsome..", she replied with a whispered on his earlobe. Giving him a very uncomfortable feelings on her boxer.

 

"come on cherry..stop torturing me. Shall we?", he said and slowly rubbing his hand into her inner thigh secretly. Elicit a small moan from the young model.

 

Not before they leave chaerin and her family just come into the restaurant. She smile softly and she remember that two couple pay for her in seoul hypermall. 

 

He look at where she stare. "hey thats my sister!", seungri said and he get up happily trying to reach chaerin and dara with a baby just have her seat in a stool. He walk together with cherry aka sofia kim to their table and playfully punching chaerin arms.

 

"hey CL!", he said happily and dara saw him first just smile happily. But then her eyes goes to cherry wjo is bowing to her.

 

"oh hi, cherry?", s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter