Chapter 18

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback

 

"open it...open it...open it!!!!", the moment she arrive everyone can heard a loud punch and kicked at the corner room of LA villa. 

 

Cherry had been sending her some photoshoped pictured that looks 99% real even to the huge and advance technology it looks real, and was about to send it to dara if she didnt arrive. And pestering her to come and see her.

 

Just a few second the door was open, revealing cherry with just her red lingerie night and looking seductively. "you!", she rush inside and lock the door while keeping her grips on the young models neck.

 

The young one was taken aback at her sudden action somehow and was manage to snap her right hand faster while stepping backward. "are you crazy?!", cherry said feeling chokes and walk to the left trying to put some space noticing some different scary vibes from her.

 

"just to end this, let me kill you to death!", she scream angrily while her face looks red and something deep inside of her seems different.

 

"im so ing fed up with you, and im getting too much from you..you seems having fun playing with my life dont you?", she said and stepping slowly trapping cherry to the bed. 

 

She was fully drunk this time and cant manage to control her emotions. Her angered doesnt seem simmering at all and her hatred getting bigger as she saw her face, "what are you doing?you are drunk!", cherry said and kicking her thigh. Feeling a bit regret deep inside.

 

"where did you put the copy?", she held her both hands and suddenly straddling her.

 

"why would i tell you?!", cherry said and was about to push her away when suddenly a hard slap landing to her cheeks.

 

"im gonna kill you if you dont tell me. Stop messing with my life!!!", she yelled and still holding cherry down. She might kill her with so much uneasy feelings that she have. She was too much under alcohol.

 

"i wouldnt tell you! Im gonna ruin you! How dare you slap me!!", cherry started to fight but it was in vain.

 

"i thought you love me?", she said and started to breathe heavily. She wasnt herself, hatred and angered conquered her feelings. The feelings of afraid to lost dara conquered her. "you gonna love and hate me after this. You gonna like it", she said and looks anxious. 

 

The next thing was she gives her another slap while unbuckled her belt and drag cherry legs down. "what are you doing?!!!", the latter said feeling a very strong touches everywhere.

 

"after this you wont dared to love me again!", she yelled and started to straddle tightly while she pulling her underwear down revealing her tensity. She rip her underwear off and pulling out her private part eliciting a mysterious feelings for cherry.

 

"what you doing?what are you trying to do with me?!", cherry tried to kick her but only get another slap and an arms on her neck.

 

"im gonna make you regret this!", she yelled while opening cherry legs and went on her right away. She slip in roughly elicit a loud scream from cherry, and went deeper and harder on her. Something inside of her say stop and something says do it, "argh! Cherry! I hate you !", she moan and slap the latter cheeks.

 

That night was not lee chaerin at all. Everything about her was different. She never lay any fingers on hurting dara but she was torturing cherry to the depth of her core. "argh!!! Please stop!".

 

With how cherry cried beneath her was replied with her smirk and lust. Cherry was bleeding, arousing and hurting by her deeds. She push her harder to the edge of the bed cause the latter ribs hurting, slap her and her deeper to her core cause her wall tearing.

 

"please stop...", the plead was getting weak and something inside cherry was broken. What she saw now was a beast and an evil drunk woman hovering her. She turn her upside down and do her way lustfully with angered. It last for almost an hour making her feeling subconscious again and again.

 

She didnt say anything nor kissing cherry, what she done now enough to hurt a woman. She was molesting her painfully. "ah!!!", that moan from her getting harder as she after almost an hour. 

 

She pulled off and realise the girl beneath her was vurnerable and hurting. The blood on cherry lips and was curling, but she was not guilty. "one more warn and you will die", she said panting and fixing her belt. She dont care at the blood on the bed.

 

She pulled her closer by the hair and stare tensely to her, "one more and im gonna kill you", she whispered and push her roughly away. She get up slowly and trying to walk searching for the USB. It was on cherry locker.

 

She found it and broke it. Trampling on it till it broken. "youre an animal!!!", cherry said and keeps on holding her abdomen. Her ribs felt hurt and her was bleeding. Things that never happen to her.

 

She walk closer and hold cherry by the neck again and push her away, "never mess up with my life. Im tired with cheap models you know, they just want me to them but i never touch them. Because if i do, im gonna kill them". She said 

 

It leaves cherry speechless and just crying in pain looking at her went out banging her door. Still walking woobling she felt a deep regret but het emotional feelings conquered her, deep inside her tells that was wrong. She lost her gentlewoman side at one night.

 

"paolo...lets go home", she said when she saw that old peruvian standing outside. Still with her messy belt and wet cloths paolo help her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter