Chapter 6

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

set in a very spacious home where filled with beautiful garden with a small park in the corner near the tree looks very calming. She smile widely and inhale a very fresh morning breeze of LA, this is her second day moving to korea with chaera by chaerin. 

 

She look to the bed on her side and she saw chaerin still sleeping with chaera on her embrace. She felt so happy and feels too cute looking at chaerin hugging their daughter to sleep. Last night the three sleep together and it was because of so much happiness coming out from chaerin heart.

 

"miss lee chaerin. You have a meeting at 10 am. Miss lee chaerin. You have a meeting at 10 am". 

 

Chaerin phone were once again talking and it always set automatic for some important things. She cross her arms and look at chaerin on the bed, she took the pillow and hit it right away to chaerin face. It wasnt loud but enough to wake up a tired person.

 

She cross her arms and once in a while tookna glance at baby chaera, she look at her with a frown while rubbing her face and after a few second the reminders processing into her brain. "oh", she said and move slowly not to awake the little one.

 

"why are you hitting me with that thing dara?", chaerin said and carry the baby and fix the comforter while looking up to her. 

 

"well you have a meeting miss lee", she replied more like a mock.

 

It tooks chaerin a few second to fix her sleepy feelings, sitting down on a bed and put her other legs down to the floor she look at her wife. "it just some review, after that im going home", she said and walk to dara who is still looking at her sternly.

 

"are you mad because of that?, i wont go anywhere and also i need to do a lot of things with you again", that smile made dara laughing. Chaerin can be ert anytime and it is unique and hard for dara sometime. She hug her closer and rub her back up and down while kissing her shoulder to make up.

 

It always not so hard for chaerin to deal with her and it always work in a better way. She look up to her closely and wrap her both arms to chaerin neck for a kiss. "im so happy to have you and chaera here", she heard chaerin talking and pulling her waist too close and she can feel her bulge poking her there.

 

They continue kissing passionately, strong enough to ignite chaerin again and so dara is tempting her enough. She felt dara palms caressing her nape feels so good while she just caress her in a tight hug on her waist. A few minutes dara broke off and cup her face. "i love you so much", she whispered and hug her again tightly.

 

They broke off the cuddled hug when chaera stirred up and chaerin slowly fixing herself to work. The soft caress and skin to skin enough to comfort each other needs for now, with chaera now can walk is a very good opportunity for dara not like before she needs to carry a 10kg 3 years old baby.

 

She do her own things with chaera and with some help from the maid and nanny. But most of all she spends her time with her own daughter. "mama", she heard chaera talking to her and it was a very special gift from chaerin to her. Chaera is ia part of her and chaerin 

 

Settled in a dining area she keeps looking at dara and chaera beside her. She is so in love and still in love and will always in love. "chaera baby", she said and caress the baby cheek lovely. For people chaerin is a very cold person but only dara knows how caring, how loving and trustworthy chaerin is. 

 

She eat less and just to maintain her diet and her body dara understand. She wipe , kiss her wife, "i wont be long, i miss you already", she said and get dara elbiwing her, and she hug chaera tightly. She leave a very happy smile then walk out with some staffs. 

 

Dara still getting used to the place and helping herself to get use to the new weather, and new life now. She knew life as a lee chaerin wife was not easy and she took this as a blessings not as a risk. Done eating she took chaera to the yard and playing there. Some chaerin stylist and staff really adore chaera a lot.

 

With chaerin now at work her favourite things are roaming around with chaera, baby sitting, taking a nap with the baby and most of all reviewing chaerin works or scheduled. It was already 11:45 am and still chaerin was not home and she knew things were not easy for chaerin too. Chaerin workplace is just a few feet from them actually.

 

There is a studio, and a place for chaerin to have her work.  not too far from their home but still it is an etiquette of work and work means work home means home. She stood up after cuddling chaera in her crib, she walk out and finds out the weather is so nice. She turn back her head only to look at chaera who is sleeping.

 

"ive walk a long journey..", she said and smile alone when she heard a knock on the door.

 

"come in", she speak and smile when she saw the maid handling her a glass of juice that she ask for.

 

"thank you", she said and raised her eyebrows a bit. Wanting to know the old woman name.

 

"ah my name?", she stutter a bit. "chaerin call me fanny", she add more and dara just smile until the old peruvian woman walk out chaera room.

 

She know chaerin did take a lot of refugees to work as her maid and as a gardener just to please her heart. And she felt so proud being chaerin wife for her great and kind hearted. "what a funny baddest female", she talks alone while smiling.

 

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"put 47% there and im gonna invest on that part next year", she said and get the staffs nodding their head. This is another side of lee chaerin which everyone sees and knows. She cross her legs and read some document while frowning a bit, "cut this off", she said and made her workers dumb.

 

"miss jang im talking to you", she said. 

 

It is too sudden, her decision is too harsh sometimes but she know it wont bring any profit and also its not harmless. "i suggest we take a few more action before closing it down miss lee", miss jang said while contemplating a bit looking at chaerin face. Cold and serious.

 

"tell me why should i wait", she said and got the staffvexplaining to her. She was not listening actually, at the end of the conversation she ask the woman to deal with it within a week if not closing it down will be her final decision. 

 

"any latest information from the modelling centre?", she said and took another file. She stop at the 2nd pages of the file, "korean?", she said and she remember that face on her file. The girl she help in a hypermall with dara before.

 

"she is sofia kim, she had following us for audition and interview since the last 2 years miss. We put her in a list based on her talent and looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter