Chapter 1

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hmmm...how was your day?", she speaks with her soft voice when i tried to be on top of her, while looking up to me with that beautiful face of her i can live longer than i think.

 

She have that beautiful eyes that sees everything in me. She smile and she always the shy dara that i knew from the beginning. Her soft hands cupping my jawline and she use to tell me that she love that part.

 

"everything is in control", replying her question. Her soft tiny hands caressing my back and shoulder as usual everytime she got me in her arms. Marrying her is the right decision i ever done in this life.

 

she breath softly when i tried to give her a soft kisses on her neck, her both palms just softly playing her fingers on my shoulder and i knew she love it a lot. "you should come home oftenly...", she said and i know, i get it.

 

"chaera everyday looking for you..", i separate from her a bit and i know i leave both of them always behind. She calmly looking up to me and its true, i was home again after a few weeks and months.

 

"im sorry..i will figure it out later", i tell her and its breaking my heart to be apart from her and chaera for real. Im having a problem missing them both and i hope our home in LA will be done soon. But dara is not an easy wife to handle sometimes.

 

She smile and rain her hands to my chest and neck, caressing it and touching it sensually. "i have miss you a lot", she said and i have died a lot preventing myself from wanting her shadow.

 

"kiss me", she said and got me chuckling but smootly embracing her, enough to give her space to breath. i know im acting so much cool while looking chaera already sleeping but im such in a stupid pain now.

 

I give her the kisses which only she can make me do this. She smile in between the kisses while bitting me. Her both tiny arms pulling my neck down while spreading her legs open. I miss being inside her not only ualy but spiritualy.

 

She seems lost a bit when i duck and her slender neck. her hands snaking on my back and slowly pulled off the shirt, trying not to rammed her i know she wants it but not as i want it. for almost 5 years marrying her she love it when im being romantic to her.

 

"ohhh chaerin...", she moan a bit heavy i captured her in a , she looks a bit relax when i give her a kisses on her mounds. Trying to pulled her pajamas off she undress herself smoothly. That kind of body she has always got me crazy.

 

pushing my chest away slowly i know she wants to be on top. I let her do it and its funny when she will complain about getting tired after not less an hour. i just look up to her skin and ran my hands up to her .

 

She got me breath heavily when obviously grinding on me down there. Took her hands softly she lean and kiss me on the heart and caressing my . "do you miss me that much?...", i said and teasing her a bit while she just smile naughtily.

 

She kiss me on the neck and grinding her there on my bulge. This is torturing to be honest, and she is wet already and its wetting my silk pants and underwear. She swing her hips naughtily while on my s and laughing a bit when she caught me discourage.

 

Pulling her closer, hug her tightly while pulling her underwear down she swiftly moving it off. Just when i about to lay her down she shook her head. I obey her and whats important is her comfortabilty in me. she jerk up when i caught her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter