Chapter 27

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"why the hell isnt he coming?!", she yelled angrily and it has been two days since paolo were missing and she cant understand why. she felt worried and she were much closer to paolo than fanny and her plan to bring him to korea was kinda mysterious because of paolo act.

 

"he told me he gonna visit his daughter in the city before talking to you boss", the latter said and it seems like she cant tolerate here.

 

"tell him i wanna talk to him. Immediately when you saw him call me or let him call me", she said and off the call.

 

Paolo has become her right man since she was in LA and had knew him for such a long time. Non of her habit unknown for him and she knew how paolo appreciate her like his own daughter. She tried to lighten up her facial expression when dara came in and notice her serious countenance.

 

"what happen?" dara ask and let chaera roam around.

 

"paolo it just i need to talk with him", she said and from now on she decided no secret between her and dara.

 

"whats with him?", the question continue and they had a few talks about him.

 

She knew dara suspected her workers but still she deny it. Its not like they have no prove but because she had no idea and no way it is her workers. She can see how her wife eyebrow were contracting a bit and she tried to avoid so many arguements by giving what dara needs. How she knew paolo was very different with dara's perspective about him.

 

"what are you thinking?hmmm?..", she ask and move closer to her wife seat while keeping her stare to her eyes. She saw hesitant.

 

"why is he acting that way?he always punctual but now it seems like he is avoiding you", dara replied with some answers made her feel uneasy. "i know he is a good person. But what if he really killed cherry?what you gonna do?i believe punishment has to be...", dara was cut off when her lips sealed with a kiss.

 

"can we stop talking about it. Im having a slight headache now", she pulled off and broke the kiss while caressing dara cheeks. She really dont like what her wife had said just now. Leaning on the couch and try to close her eyes she felt the couch movi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter