Chapter 21

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:12 am

 

the moment she wake up the first thing she do is holding dara closer and palming dara's forhead. and kiss it with care, she notice the fever has gone and she remember this morning she must go back or else bom going to be mad at her and naggging her again. she gone out without the latters permission, staying in the prosecutors office suffocate her and she really miss dara a lot.

 

when she was away she do have a lot of video call with chaera but never with dara, for she afraid if dara will ask her something about it. she never let her guard off and she never not know anything about dara, it just silence is better for her now. it breaks her heart when her mother called her and get mad at her telling her that her wife is sick.

 

"what are you thinking about?", dara suddenly speaking, she was startle a bit but ends up smiling.

 

"hmmm...you...", she said while pulling her wife closer to her embrace. she tried her best to smile and stare at her wth care so that she can distract the latter with the beautiful attention from her. she lean forward and kiss her wife lips slowly and hugging her closer and keeps her stare up to the ceiling. the warmness from their bare skin filled her longing heart for a moment.

 

"when will you comeback for real?", dara said while caressing her bare chest, listening to her heartbeat. She didnt say anything but just stay quiet. But she know. Soon.

 

She look at dara when she felt her moving away from her embrace, and getting on top of her. She hold her moan at the sudden contact below there, she smile and look at her wife who is staring down at her and cupping her face, the warm skin they share and she knew, "no more fever", she said.

 

"no more", dara said and smile back. Ignoring the question just now she pulled her for a hug and kiss her head. She just laugh a bit at the sudden kisses on her earlobe and neck, dara was sensually touching her again and she just let her be while caressing her .

 

They started the morning with dara hovering her and pleasuring each other with love. It was a very torturing dara for them to be separated this way. She cant help but moan feeling her wife kisses on her and a light grind on her lower abdomen. "what a y morning", she said and earn a chuckle from dara. She let her to be on top of her with she being submissive this time.

 

The heavy breathe.. Warm body..soft moan.. And hard were given to her as expected. Dara were completely had missed her so much. Giving her a blow thing and completing her needs made her almist lost her breathe for a moment, "Owh..God Dara..ahhh...", her breath turns heavier in every way her wife is giving her.

 

"chae ahhh...", she hold her body closer to her as the feels slowly building she caress her and holding on for both of them.

 

She cant describe how much she love her wife so much. She might be having a hard time to do and to be perfect for dara but her heart always for her. The morning session were continued with both of them bathing together in a tub and cuddling there. Its too impossible for chaerin not to be ert on dara, it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter