Chapter 12

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"mummy where are you going?", chaera said and just looking at chaerin who is dying her hair still in her robe. she turn around and look at me and i took a chance to kiss her forhead. since chaerin didnt answer her and obviously busy with preparing too to met richard for today. and also cherry or sofia. we both just stay quiet and keeps our eyes to the busy one there.

 

She turn around and smile at us but then back to dry her hair. "mummy have to go to work baby", she said after a few minutes of weird silence. She walk back and forth from wardrobe to the master bedroom. Trying to find some formal outfit, since we get married she rarely wearing female outfit. She freely doing and wearing her swag outfit since we went out proudly.

 

"jeans with blouse would be better honey. Why are you so picky in the morning", i and she just chuckled. Same goes with chaera.

 

"okay ssandara shi", she said and hurt me a bit.

 

"dont call me cheap i warn you", its true im warning her. She always joke about my name when its not too funny.

 

She laugh like a silly woman alone while shooking her head. She look at me with her adorable face and came closer, sitting on the bed following by chaera sitting on her lap. "mama dara is so sensitive", she tease and i cant stay too longer mad at her to be honest.

 

She lean closer while bringing chaera with her and kiss me on the lips lightly, "my beautiful ssan", she said and i cant avoid from hitting her this time. 

 

She stood up and carry chaera running to the changing room. This morning felt so noisy with her tease and with chaera adorable chuckled made me happy. I caught them singing and dancing there while she button her shirt and her jeans like a crazy man. She can be hilarious crazy sometimes.

 

Having a breakfast together every morning with a beautiful sunlight of LA feels like a blessings for me. Since last night she never mention about cherry again and i wish nothing bad will happen today, we both know how perfectionist richard can be. I know she hide a lot from me.

 

"i wont be home for lunch today, maybe a lil bit late for today", she whispered and look at me.

 

"its okay", i told her and i know it was never okay. But i try hard to understand her.

 

After eating she played a bit with chaera and kiss her dearly. She saw me just staring at her and by the way she move i know she will leave now. "i love you beautiful", she said and hug me tightly. 

 

"im not beautiful. Im getting older", i said 

 

"you know i look older than you right. And also you are so y in...", not before she finnish her words i cup and push her away. 

 

Still laughing like crazy i know how this chaerin can be sometimes. She get closer again and hug me, "i love you..so much", she said and its all everything that i need. Not this big home. Popularity or fame that she gave me. All i want is her, its lee chaerin. 

 

That morning she leave and with a kisses and hugs for chaera and me she went out. Her intentionally bucking up made us laughing at her. She is the hottest creation ever i have seen, everything about her is perfect to me. No words can describe how much i love her and how thankful am i to have her as my life partner. I love you.

 

 

--------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"i wont let you go, not now as long as am i still breathing", she speaks alone while wearing her red silk blouse, enough to show the curve of her and waist. Following with a black short penn skirt. She tried so hard to looks matured this time and put some iness just to grab chaerin's attention.

 

"lets see who loves you more. Me or your old wife", she smirk and its true her looks is alluring. She is beautiful, y, hot, talented and almost perfect but she cant have all. And especially lee chaerin. There is something deep inside her tells her not to do it but her pride insist her to push it further.

 

Taking another pills she smile like crazy and controls her breathe. She dont hate dara nor hate chaera but what chaerin had done to her push her to do insane things. She take her handbag and walk down to her car. She is declaring war with herself and also with chaerin without she even realise it.

 

Driving calmly and making sure she is not late to meet chaerin and richard. She j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter