Chapter 23

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7:15 am

 

"what is this actually?", she frown a bit and stared at it. She forgot to tell chaerin that she keep the things inside her touch up locker chest. Last nite She pick it up and put it inside chaera bag then when on her way to the stairs she took it out and put in inside her locker touch up area. She forgot to tell chaerin.

 

She wants to tell her but she dont want to disturb her who is busy on her library room in the first floor, talking about transfering her US affair to south korea. She believe and so sure that envelope is about court something that she never knew, that chaerin never tell her about. She bring her other hands up.

 

Untying the thread. That thread that she was holding into tell her that it wasnt too confidential for her, it wasnt glued and she have an urge that she has a right to know about this too. She wondered why chaerin never tell her about this. Since chaera was still sleeping she take this as an advantage.

 

She take a seat on the bed and took out everything. "its from the court", she whispered and started to read it. Including the testimony. It got her mix emotion and panicking a bit in the morning, but she didnt stop and continueing it. She cant describe her feels anymore and everything seems dark on her eyes. Fighting an attack from her own feels kills her slowly.

 

She release it harshly after reading chaerin testimony, she cant take it, it made her disgusted. Nausea. And scared. She was shaking a bit and started sweating coldly. Its like her fever is back. The moment some paper were scattered on the floor she cant bear to look at cherry pale countenance and with bruise all over her face. And blue thigh.

 

"no..", she said and started panicking a bit. Her trust towards chaerin were replaced by fears. She felt so mad. Dissapointed and crazy.

 

She kneel down and take it one by one with tears on her eyes and with blurry eye sight she hold her tears, afraid chaerin would see her she fasten her movements. until suddenly a strong hands grabbing her wrist. She look at it and look up, it was chaerin who is staring at her with teary red eyes.

 

It was chaerin who is suddenly appears and were kneeling infront of her. She had no urge to look at her nor desired to stare at her. "dont touch me", she said plain and cold while grabbing the bed sheet edge to help herself to stand up. She saw chaerin was kneeling anxiously infront of her and were drawing closer to her.

 

But she dont know. She lost her trust. "dont", she said and look at chaerin face while her eyes cant stop tearing down. She cant say anything and this is why the reason chaerin never tell her about this case, to hide her evil deeds. 

 

"dara please let me explain", chaerin said and were begging to her. But her eyes cant seem listening to her.

 

"did you kill her?", dara ask and look straight into her eyes.

 

"no dara..i didnt kill her..trust me...", chaerin replied her softly and tried to touch her hands but she avoid her. "please let me explain", she add more.

 

"but you....you...", she looks lost and disoriented while holding her head, "you...you... her!", she yelled suddenly in a whispered and tears getting more wilder. She look at chaerin who looks pale and thus sitting next too her. But sadly she moves away, snapping chaerin's hands away harshly.

 

"dont touch me!", she said and stood up following by chaerin drawing closer to her. She cant scream and she cant raise up her voice. This is too embarrassing and scary for her. She look at the one that she love, leader of her family, tree of her hope and she find her trust slowly fading away. 

 

"dara please let me explain...please..", chaerin pleaded while slowly about to trap her way. 

 

But what happen is, she slap her, cause chaerin head turn to the left. "i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter