Chapter 11

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"please be with me CL, i promise you wont regret it", she said and tried a few times to circled her arms to my neck when i harshly pushing her away a few times.

 

"im not here for this! terminate the contract or not you have to come with me to meet richard tomorrow morning!", i yelled since she is slowly being crazy again.

 

"no CL no..i promise im gonna do anything that you want if you make me yours..im fine with just a few hours of being with you please accept me", she plead and there is tears on her eyes. but she just doesnt fit my heart.

 

"you are crazy", i tell her and stop pushing her away. and she stop clinging her arms to me.

 

her looks tense up and i know she is angry. i have no other intention to call her crazy despite her behaviour right now. "yes i am crazy!", she yelled this time and walk to the door and lock it. leaving me sighing.

 

"im going home. this conversation just dont go anyhwere. meet me tomorrow morning at my studio so that we can end this", i said and walk away was about to open the door when i can feel her heavy breath behind me and a tight hold on my waist.

 

"i love you please stay for a while", she is crying and this is crazy. im a married woman and also im not in love with this young model.

 

i tried to be soft to her this time and i kinda pity her situation, she is still young, beautiful and talented but this just doesnt work. i took her hand away from touching me and step backward looking down at her, "there is no such love like this sofia..this is not love, it just an accident. im sorry to say this but i love my wife other than anything and anyone in this world. you shouldnt live your life this way", i said.

 

her tears is wetting her face and im not in a place to wipe it for her. she grab me by the shirt and it made me frowning at her action, "stay calm. you will be fine", i said and remove her hand on my shirt using my strength.

 

"i want you!, i can give what your wife cant give to you!", she yelled and her shirt like crazy showing me her body while pulling me tightly to her body.

 

she looks unstable and crazy as i can say. "stop it! i dont love you! you are my artist and i am you boss! open your eyes and listen to me! i dont love you!", i tell her and it made me feel something hurt on my left cheeks. she slap me.

 

"you arent going anyhwere! kiss me! com'on kiss me!!!", she said and pushing herself onto me made me leaning hard to the wall.

 

her is coming out from her undergarments and its bouncing to my chest. she is crying and hitting me harder at the same time making me grab her by the both wrist and throw her to the floor.

 

"you are insane!", i tell her and she look up to me crying while clencing her fist. 

 

"im gonna ruin you and your wife! you will regret it CL", she said

 

i leave and brushing my hair with my fingers while walking faster to the car. i dont care about her and i shouldnt have come here like paolo said, she is crazy. how dare she slap me but im gonna be patience this time, but i dont know till when. everybody knows i dont hit girls. 

 

_________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"baby our flight to greece will be within this 2 days right?, did you pack already?", i ask her when i saw her coming in and i bet chaera had fallen asleep. 

 

"no worries, thats not a big deal", she said proudly and i know she is good at preparing all things for travelling.

 

she came closer and rest beside me while looking at me, "what are you doing?", she said and i dont know what to tell her.

 

"tomorrow morning richard will come for a visit but i know i must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter