Chapter 10

My Heart Sees You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"why are you late last night?", she said and i dont know why it flustered me.

 

"im sorry", i told her and i took chaera down with her behind me.

 

"its okay", she said and i feel her hands on my waist.caressing it a bit and we walk together the stairs.

 

"im not going to work today, lets spend it outside", i tell her and she just nod.

 

"how about we visit my florist?", she said while holding chaera hands who Looks excited too like her. Like mother like daughter. It got me chuckling.

 

"so lets go!", i said and ran a bit with chaera together.

 

I didnt touch cherry but why am i feeling guilty. I never cheat on dara for the rest of my lives but this time is different, im afraid of cherry and im uncomfortable with that crazy girl. This time i didnt drive but ask my manager to take us everywhere, he seems knowing something but i will make sure his mouth is dead.

 

"paolo", i said and he look at me while dara and chaera was walking to the shop.

 

"yes boss", he said and i saw him ducking his head.

 

"dont make me angry okay".

 

"i wont boss".

 

"im the kindest person ever and i can be the cruelest person ever too".

 

"i know boss", he said and keeps on ducking his head.

 

a knock on the window got me startle a bit. Dara was waiting for me. "do not spread rumors". I said for the last time and smile stepping out of the car. I know he saw and heard my conversation with cherry and i dont think i can stay sober if this continue.

 

"wow it looks beautiful. You are amazing baby", i said and its true. The surrounding looks fresh with a wide glass window on each side of the store. It was well arrange and i knew she is capable to do this.

 

She smile happily and cling to my arms, giving me a tender kiss to my cheeks. Chaera was picking some of the wild lavender on the wall and this place really gives me peace. "i do this based on how i feel towards you", she said and it was a very pleasant feelings to know it.

 

"your eyes, touches, existance and love gives me a lot of inspiration to be unique in this graphic creation", she add more and i lost any words to say.

 

She gasp a bit when i kiss her lips passionately. Just a quick kiss but its enough to tell her how much her words touches me. 

 

"chaera is here", she said and hit my shoulder playfully. 

 

We take a walk around and the staffs were guiding us and telling me what this and that made dara just laughing at me. The smells of lavender from chaera tiny finger leaves so much impact on me. Its something that reminds me more about dara personality. soft and hard inside.

 

After about an hour we step out for lunch at mexican restaurant where he paolo recommended us to eat there. just half an hour in here my phone is vibrating again, "pick it up. who knows its important", she said and i dont know who is this idiot disturbing me this afternoon.

 

"its okay. nothing important for today", i tell her but she look at me and look at chaera then sighing.

 

"pick it up", she said when she heard the vibrate again. chaera also was a bout to reach out and took it, its distracting her i guess.

 

leaning back while taking the phone i know this person gonna get a blast this time, "yes chaerin speaking", i said while muching my foods. dara look at me and look away again, well im not gonna leave them this time. i promise to myself that i would spend my time today with them, its not like i abandon them. it just today is different.

 

"im sorry to interfere boss but we have a problem right now", mr jang said and it made me stood up and leave the table not wanting dara to know more.

 

"what problems?", i ask him while walking out to the foyer.

 

"bristol modelling centre would like to terminate the contract with sofia kim as soon as possible, we already offered some deal but they insist to terminate it", he said.

 

"whats happening actually?!", i ask him and i know my tone is not nice to hear too.

 

"we try to contact sofia kim and discuss about it before reporters spreading unprofesional rumors about our company but we cant reach her", he sigh and i know its not their fault.

 

"find her, go to her villa, find her background or do something!", this is too much a burden to be bear for my reputation.

 

he speaks anxiously and drop the call. 

 

it leaves me a bit panting and i dont know why do i feel something bad deep inside me. this is weird. 

 

"boss your wife is looking for you", paolo shocks me a bit.

 

"you startle me", i said and he step backward a bit

 

walking back inside and try to put some acting i guess its working but i dont know for how long. i dont know what that up to but i know he is rebelling at me. "is everything okay?", she ask and i can only smile.

 

after that bonding time we have we let chaera play with the maid and their children. i caught her looking at me frowning but then look away, "why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter