I'm Sorry...

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon, play with me please?" He said. He was leaning on the frame door and I am painting right now. I have to finish this painting by tonight and send it to my buyer tomorrow morning. This buyer personally contacted me to paint the picture of his wife as a birthday present and you don't know how much he pays for it. I just have to paint the details but this guy right there keep bugging me to play with him when I need to concentrate.

"Yah, accompany me on the living room will you?"

"Later Baek, I should finish this by tonight," I said without looking at him. He keeps whining and whining.

"Taeyeon! Play with me, I'm bored," He said, hugging me from behind and stomping his foot.

"Dammit Baek! Can you shut up? Play with the maids! Don't you see I'm ing try to finish my painting here? So off!" I yelled at him. He became silent.

"Okay! I'm sorry," he said and then walk away. I glance at him and I feel guilty for yelling at him like that. But I really need to focus here and his whine doesn't help at all. I'm sorry baek.

BAEKHYUN POV

She's completely ignoring me. Well, it's my fault though for disturbing her when she's working. But I'm really feeling super bored right now! I look at my watch and it is 5PM. I decided to go to this bar at the city. If I'm not around maybe it'll help Taeyeon to finish her work faster. I grab my leather jacket on the hanger and my car keys. I searched for a maid and see Sulli walking from upstairs.

"Sulli, I'm going out for a while. If Taeyeon asks me where I'm gone just tell her I'm hanging out with my friends,"

"Ne, Baekhyun-ssi," She bowed to me and I leave the house.

-

There's still not too crowded at the bar since its still 5PM. I sit on the barstool and ask for tequila to the bartender. I listen to the live music and watch them playing the instruments. I nodded my head following the rhythm and suddenly someone tapped my shoulder. I look to my left and it was Jessica, Taeyeon's best friend.

"Hey, you're Baekhyun right?" I nodded. She sits beside me. "Give me what he ordered," She said to the bartender. I pick my tequila and take a sip. "What are you doing here?" She said as she takes a sip.

"Taeyeon get mad at me because I disturbed her," I said.

"Why? Is she painting?" She asked and I nodded. She laughed at me.

"Pity you. Never ever disturb her when she was working. Especially if she's working on a request. She needs concentration to make it beyond the buyer expectation and her expectation," She said as she sipped her drink.

"I just feel bored and lonely. I want to play with her but she's telling me to off," I chuckled. Yeah, I don't like it when she ignored me earlier. That's why I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter