Yoona?

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honey, wake up,”

My body was shook by someone.

“Hmm,” I hummed and cover my head with my blanket. “Just a little bit more,” I said and try to get back to sleep.

“Don’t you want to greet your mom nicely?” She said and opened my blanket immediately. I saw my mom standing beside my bed with a poker face. I smiled happily and sat up carefully.

“Omma!” I hugged her as she helped me to sit. She kissed my temple and started talking to my baby.

“Aigoo, how’s my grandchild doing? He must be very healthy! It is so big now,” She said as she touched my tummy softly.

“Three months and I’ll be a mother,” I said and she smiled.

“You’re going to be a great mother,” She said as she caressed my cheek. Oh, how I miss her touch. It’s almost six months I didn’t met her and I miss her so badly. Talking to her on the phone or texting every day with her is nothing compared to seeing her in front of me.

“Just like you,” I said. “By the way, what are you doing here?” I asked her as I tried to get up from the bed with her help.

“Since your sudden move to Yoona’s house, I came here twice a week just to help the maids here or if I miss your paintings. Do you still paint?” She asked and I nodded.

“Yes, recently Yoona bought me around 10 canvases to paint. She’s too rich to even bother thinking about my jobby,” I said.

“Jobby?” She asked me with a confused face.

“Yeah, job and hobby,” I said with a big smile and she laughed. She pinched my cheeks.

“You are 24 but you are just like my little 6 years old Taeyeon,” She said and I chuckled.

We walked to the dining room and there was a set of food. It contains juice, veggies, fruits, and some pills. My mom led me to sit in front of those food and she sit across me, with foods which looked like much more delicious than mine.

“Why do we eat different meals? I got these green stuff and you got that delicious roasted chicken?” I asked her. I showed her my justice face, which I showed only when I feel there is unfairness inside.

“Because I want to eat this. And I’m sure you didn’t eat those foods every day except when I asked you to send the photos of you eating it,” She said in a-matter-of-fact tone.

Gosh, I think it’s true that your mom knows everything about you.

I didn’t say anything and eat the vegetables in defeat. It do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter