Isn't it too late?

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun’s POV

I’m watching TV when Kris texted me.

Kris: Yo, come here.
Byun Baekhyun: At least mention where I should come. Pabo…
Kris: As usual
Byun Baekhyun: The club? In daylight? You’re kidding right?
Kris: Ani! I mean at Chanyeol café!
Byun Baekhyun: Do you know how far it is from here?
Kris: Come on dude we haven’t hang out together for a while
Byun Baekhyun: Alright… I’ll be there. Just wait for me
Kris: Great! See ya!

I turn off the TV and go to my room to get changed. When I walk into my room I see Taeyeon on the balcony painting. She’s so serious. I took my phone out and take a picture of her. I stare at the picture I took. What am I doing? I put my phone back and walks to her.

“Hey, what you doing?” I asked. What a stupid question.

“Painting ?” She said raising her brush and color pallete. I mentally facepalmed myself.

“I’m hanging out with my friends. Do you want to come or…?” Why did I ask her? What’s wrong with me?

“Where ?”

“My friend owns a café and I think you should come, his café is so cool. The walls are painted with cool stuff. Maybe it could be a new inspiration for you,” I said and her eyes are glowing.

“Really ? I’ll come then. But is it okay with your friends?” She asked as she get up.

“Of course they’re okay with it. Now let’s go get change,” I said and she happily skipped inside.

-

We arrived at Chanyeol’s café and I searched for him. I found him at the corner by the window. He raised his hand and I waved at him. I dragged Taeyeon there.

“Hey dude,” He said as we fist bumped. I motioned Taeyeon to sit. “You’re Taeyeon right? Baekhyun’s wife?” He asked and she nodded. “I’m Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you,” He said as they shake each other hands.

“Hey, are you at the same high school with me? Cause I can clearly remember that yoda ear and you were one of the tallest person in our basketball team,” She asked. Chanyeol smiled and nodded at her.

“I can’t believe you remember me,” He said.

“Of course I do. You’re Yifan best friend and always stick to him. By the way, nice café you have,” She said as she scanned the café. Chanyeol smiled at her compliment.

“Thanks,” He said. By that time, Kris come carrying two drinks.

“Hey, you’re here. And who is this?” Kris asked as she looked at Taeyeon.

“That’s why I told you that you missed something. I’m married, she’s my wife. Taeyeon, this is Kris,” I told her and Taeyeon smiled at him.

“Hi, I’m Kim- I mean Byun. I’m Byun Taeyeon,” She said as she shakes hand with Kris.

“I’ll go make another drink for you two. Wait here,” He said as he walked away. I looked at Chanyeol who is busy drinking his own drink.

“What was that?” I asked.

“He lost a bet with me and I made him work for me for 3 months,” He said as he grinning. I laughed and so did Taeyeon.

“What are you betting?” She asked.

“We’re betting about am I going to success banging this gorgeous girl I met at the club the other day,” he said. I looked at Taeyeon and chuckled at her shocked face after hearing his answer.

“Yah, pabo! How can you say that in front of her? You can lie about other things you know? But did you success?” I asked and Taeyeon glared at me. I just raised my hand and mouthed ‘what?’. She rolled her eyes.

“No, I didn’t. She rejected me the time I asked her to come to my place. She said I just want to had with her. She got it right though. I’m glad I made Kris choose yes,” he said and I laughed at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter