Flashback-1

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN POV

"So, here comes the story," I prepared myself to tell her the long story.

"Wait," She stopped me when I was about to start. I looked at her in confusement. “Who did that to you?” She pointed to the stitches on my arm. I covered it with my other palms and shook my head.

"I just got into a little accident," I answered, not daring to look at her eyes.

She slapped my arm. "Don't lie to me. 'A little' would not cause you to got stitched!" She nagged me. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she's frowning.

"His car was hit twice and turning upside down," Suga blurted like it was a simple thing. I glared at him. "What? She deserve to know," He shrugged. Her parents were looking at me and nodded. Yeah, maybe they were right. 

I looked at Taeyeon whose eyes were wide as an owl and mouth hanging. "Hit? Twice? Upside down? HOW? WHO?" She freaked out. Her eyes were looking at me and Suga and her hands holding mine tightly.

“I think it was noona,” Suga started. “She has an amazing driving skill, especially drifting. I can never beat her at it. To crash a car from one way then go back on the same car in just matter of seconds, you need to have an amazing driving skill. So I think it was her,” He said with a matter of fact tone.

“I’m sorry, but I'm cursing at your sister inside of my head right now,” Taeyeon gritted her teeth and Suga chuckled.

“It’s okay. She crossed the line anyway,” Suga replied calmly.

“But thanks for helping Baekhyun. I really appreciate it. I owe you one,” She said with a warm smile. “By the way, how did I get here? The last time I remember was Yoona… pointing…. Phew phew at me,” She asked and made a gun gesture with her hands. Her eyes turned dull. 

I looked at her parents and brother. They looked at me and nodded.

“Well, I guess you should know,” I said as took a seat beside her, holding her hand in mine. “So…”

FLASHBACK

“Hyung, whose house is this?” Suga asked as he looked out the window car.

“A friend of mine. Wait here,” I said as I got out of the car and rushed to the house. I pressed the doorbell impatiently and finally I heard a curse from inside.

“Damn it! Who is- oh it’s you. What’s up?” He greeted me as he leaned on the door frame.

“Chan, I need you to come with me and bring the laptop and all the things you use back in high school when you hack to the school’s account,” I demanded.

“Woah woah. Slow down there. What is happening?” He questioned.

“No time to explain. Taeyeon is alone with Yoona right now, is that enough?” I said and he fell silent. He was staring at nowhere and his expression was blank. I snapped my finger in front of him and he blink. "We ain't got time to fazing out!"

“Oh . Let me get my things,” he said, rushing inside with loud footsteps.

After waiting for 15 minutes he was finally came down and shoved me the laptops as he locked the door. “Let’s save your babies.”

The next day

“What? What do you mean you don’t know how to track her through phone call?!"

“Well, hacking and tracking was two different skills! You want me to hack to the government secret federal I can do it! But tracking someone through phone call, I don’t know how! Is it the same with hacking or not I don’t know! I never ing done it before!” He explained and I ruffled my hair and frustration.

We were at Gyeonggi right now, but we don’t know where was Taeyeon exactly. I thought bringing Chanyeol would be a good thing. But after driving the whole night all the way here, he was completely useless.

“You guys are so loud. Chanyeol hyung, you drive. I’ll track her,” Suga offered as he pulled over.

“You know how to track?” Me and Chanyeol asked in unison.

“Yup. I learned in when I was in US and I-,” 

“Then why you didn’t tell us? Hurry! Move! Chanyeol, you drive,” I cut him off as I pushed Suga out of the car.

Chanyeol jumped to the driver seat as Suga closed the back door.

“Okay, let see what you already have here,” Suga mumbled as Chanyeol stepped on the pedal. “Hmm, let me connect my pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter