Photoshoot - 2

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We continue our photoshoot today at Kyungsoo studio. We’re going to do the formal one. We come to his studio in the afternoon after lunch. As soon as we arrived, he welcomed us and told us to get changed. I wear this black suit and my hair is styled to the side. Taeyeon is still changing so I decided to talk with Kyungsoo.

“Hey bro,” He said while setting up his camera as I sit beside him. “So, married by business huh?” He said and I chuckled.

“Yeah,” He looked at me and smiled.

“Do you start falling for her? Like those romantic crap in the movie?” He said grinning at me. I laughed. “You do right?”

“Yeah, I think I’m slowly falling for her. How can you know it? Are you kind of psychic now?” I said. He chuckled.

“No, I’m not. It’s obvious. Yesterday on the beach, you kissed her. And what I mean is it’s a real kiss. Not a kiss like you usually do,” He said making both of us chuckled. He was right. I never kissed a girl like that. Ever since high school my hormones is raging uncontrollably and never takes a girl seriously besides pleasure. “There she is. Get in the set,” He said pointing at my right side. She was done and I chuckled at her appearance. She pouted as she get in the scene.

“Who are you? Are you the president wife or something?” I said while laughing. She hit my arm.

“Yah, I don’t like it either. I feel old,” She said as she pouted. I pinched her cheek and she cutely groaned making me chuckled. This girl keeps making me smiling. We pose like a real royal family. No smile, a little bit smile, no smile again. We laughed as we realized what we’re doing and decide to do the happy one. I hold her waist and put my forehead on her. We look into each other eyes.

“Do you want to look at the pictures?” Kyungsoo asked and we walk toward him.

“Kyungsoo-ssi, can I choose my own dress and makeup? I don’t like it. I look old,” She said and Kyungsoo laugh. He nodded and she happily skipped to the changing room.

“She’s cute. Too bad I just met her yesterday. I could’ve date her though,” He said and I pretend to punched him. He laughed. We wait for her for almost 30 minutes before she finally back.

“I’m done! Let’s start it again!” She said with a bright smile. She looks pretty than before.  She happily get into the set and calling me. I chuckled and joined her.

Our photoshoot today went well. I looked at the pictures Kyungsoo took and I was satisfied. I love the picture where I pick her up and she smiled at me happily.

“I’m glad I’m choosing you to do this. Even though I’m better than you,”

“,” He said and I laughed.

I go change my clothes and when I’m done I see Taeyeon still in her costume taking selca in front of the mirror.

“Yah! Stop taking selcas! Come on, go change. We’re going to eat dinner. I’m hungry,” I said. She pouted at me through the mirror.

“Not yet, come! Let’s take a selca together!” She said as she hold her phone high. I pose and smiled to the camera. “You’re so cute,” She said as she smiling at the picture.

I smiled. “Of course I am. Now go change,” I said.

“The dress is so pretty. Fine, wait for me,” She said as she walks in to the changing room. I sighed and wait for her in the car. I close my eyes for a little while when finally someone opened the car door. I opened my eyes and it’s her.

“Sorry to make you wait,” She said buckling her seatbelt. “Let’s go,” She smiled at me. I started the engine and drove off.

-

We arrived at this simple restaurant near our house. We get in and find an empty table in the middle. “What do you want to eat?” I asked her as I look at the menu.

“Anything, just order it for me. But I want this strawberry-banana juice. I love it,” She said as she smiles to me. I called the waitress and order two bibimbap and our drinks.

“Hey let’s get to know each other,” I said as we wait.

“What do you want to know about?” She said.

“Well, anything. Just tell me about you,” I said as I place my arm on the table crossing. She copied my pose.

“Well, I’m now Byun Taeyeon. My birthday is on 9th March which is already past. I used to have a dog named Ginger, but he died because of illness. I have an ex-boyfriend in high school called Wu Yi Fan. He was my first love and my first boyfriend ever. Oh, he was Chanyeol best friend too! I like to draw and paint because I find it really calming. I at cooking. I think that’s enough,” She said.

“Who’s your boyfriend after him? I should know all your past so there’s no misunderstanding in the future,” I said. She shook her head and I’m confused by it. “What do you mean? He’s the only guy you’ve ever dated in your life? Before you marrying me?” I asked. She nodded and smile. I stared at her at disbelief. How can a cute girl like her only dated once in her life and forced to be married with a stranger, with me? Actually I was flustered to be her second boyfriend. No. I mean to be her husband. I smiled to her.

“Why did you too broke up?” I asked her. Her face darkened and sadness fill in. I regret I’m asking this but I can’t take back my words. “It’s okay if you don’t want to talk about it. So it-“ Before I could finish she cut my words.

“No! It’s not that I don’t want to talk about it, but….. I don’t even remember why I broke up. The last thing I remember is I came to his house because he was sick and I take care of him. But then he was missing and there is no trace of him. I was hurt because he left just like that,” She said looking down. I can see sadness in her face and her eyes when she looked up. I smiled at her and rub her arm to comfort her. “Thanks. But I’ve moved on. I’m just a little bit sad. Your turn now,” She said.

“Hmm, my birthday is on 6th May. I hate cucum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter