Please

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes bit by bit and hold my head. I felt so dizzy and feeling like something was wrong. As my eyes fully opened, I couldn’t believe my condition at the moment.

“Argh, ,” I cursed under my breath.

My car was being hit twice and now my position was upside down. I tried to unbuckle my seatbelt but I think it was stuck.

“Come on!” I tried to unbuckle it again but no luck.

My blood started to rushed to my head and I’m feeling extremely dizzy right now. I punched the window beside me to break it. It was already break but there was not enough space for me. I looked for something inside my car that could help me breaking my glass. I found nothing except a pillow that I bought for Taeyeon. She always hugged it whenever she go with me.

Taeyeon. I need to save Taeyeon.

“Sir! Are you okay?” Suddenly I heard a man voice outside. I looked to my left and saw a man looking at me. I can’t see his face because my vision started to blurred.

“Yes, I’m okay! Please help me to break the glass! I need to get out of here!” I answered back. I saw his shoes walking away from me then coming back not long after.

“Sir, please look to another direction and cover your head,” He said and I obeyed. Suddenly, the glass breaks and some of it were stuck on my hands that were covering my head.

“,” I said as looked at my forearm that was bleeding with some small glass on it. I pushed myself out of the seatbelt and the car, with the help of the man. As soon as I got out of the car, he helped me walked to the sidewalk and made me sit.

“Wait here,” He said and he walked away. I nodded and just sit there, still in shock of the accident. “Here, drink this. I will take care of your wounds,” He said and I looked at him. To my surprise, he was really young.

He took care of the scratches on my face. It stings but not enough to make you scream though.

“Ah!” I winced in pain as he pulled out a small but long piece of glass out of my arm. He shook his head then started to pulled out another broken glass with his tweezer.

After he was done, he wrapped a brown cloth on my arm and tied it tightly.

“It will stop the bleeding. You need to get to hospital immediately. I can take you,”

“No need. Thank you for your help and your kindness. But I need to go right now,” I said as I got up.

“No. You really should. The glasses got into your arms too deep. You need treatment immediately or else it would end bad. Besides, your car was broken and upside down. How would you going to go to your destination?” He said pointing at my poor car. I sighed. He’s right.

“Come on,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter