A little bit of fun

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up by something kicking my legs. I opened my eyes a bit and saw Baekhyun in his casual clothes, loose shirt and short pants. I groaned.

"Whaaat?" I said. He kicked my leg one more time and I shot my head up, glaring at him.

"Are you going to sleep here all night with that dress, hair-do and make up? Go take a shower," He said, putting his arms on his waist. Tch, he looks like an old lady like that. I got up. As I was about to walk up the stairs, I remembered something. Where's our room?

"As you reach the second floor, turn right. The room with a big white door is our room. It's right in front of the stairs," Baekhyun said, switching the channel as if he could read my mind.

As I reached the second floor, I turned right and saw the big door. I opened it and scanned the room. It was beautiful and elegant. It wasn't different from my previous room except that this room has a balcony that was facing the neighborhood. I think this is a perfect area for me to paint. I stopped looking around and decided to take a shower.

-
I put on my bathrobe and carried my dress on my hand. When I got out of the bathroom, Baekhyun came in and stared at me from head to toe. I followed his gaze and covered my body with my dress. He chuckled.

"What do you hiding? You're wearing a bathrobe," He said, walking to the bed. He leaned back on the head rest and continued looking at me.

"Can you stop it? It makes me feel uncomfortable," I said, walking sideway to the closet, still covering my body with my dress. I got in the closet and sighed.

"You know what? We're married. I think now I'm allowed to see you in high quality definition. So you don't have to censor it, I don't mind," he said from outside the closet. Aish, this guy. First he was a cute and a gentle man, then he was an old lady and now he is a ert. What is this guy?!

I ignored him and hung my dress on the small glass cupboard which I think is specialized for the wedding attire, because he also hung his tux there. I looked at the next cupboard and it was his and the cupboard across to it is mine. I chose a simple white shirt and short pants. I took my bathrobe off and started wearing my underwear. Just as I finish clipping my bra and sliding my up to my waist, Baekhyun opened the door and came in which makes me jump in surprise and grabbed my bathrobe that was on the floor to cover my body. He chuckled and I glared at him.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" I said. He ignored me and continued looking at his clothes. "Get out!" I said but he's still ignoring me. But then he looked at me. I covered my body tightly in case he does something to me.

"I'm going out tonight, I will be home late so don't wait for me," He said.

"Where?" I asked. Why am I asking? Why do I care where he was going?

"You don't have to know. Just don't wait for me," He said. "And don't lock the door, it's my room too," He said. Well I haven't thought about that but I have now. I'll lock it, as if I care where you sleep. I keep standing on the corner waiting for him to get out. He took one shirt and started to strip himself which makes me widen my eyes and runs out of the room, not wanting to see more.

-

"Aaaah, what should I do? There's no one here," I laid on the sofa. Baekhyun is out and I just finished strolling around the house. This is a nice house. It's big but I think it's too big for just two people. It has a mini paradise with swimming pool and gazebo. The flower garden is so beautiful with so many colors. The dining room is connected to the kitchen and I think that there are enough chairs for 8 people. Oh right, maybe I should cook. It's almost dinner after all.

I walked to the kitchen and see a girl maid is there, wiping the window. She bowed to me and I smiled at her. I walked to the fridge. Let's see what we have. I opened the fridge. What the-? The only thing we have is one carton of eggs and some soju. There is no way I'm having dinner with this. I have to go shopping groceries. The things I do for being a wife. I sighed and saw the girl done wiping and about to go.

"Hey, um... what's your name?" I asked. I haven't known the name of the maids here and I think as a good master I should know their names right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter