Vacation

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Xiumin!” I called him as I ran down the stairs. I saw Sulli who was cleaning at the living room. “Sulli, where’s Xiumin?”

She was surprised to see me. Perhaps because of the band-aids that were on my face.

“H-he is at the backyard,” She said.

“Get him for me,” I ordered and she bowed, walking fast to the backyard.

I wore my leather jacket and my boots.

“You called me, Baekhyun-ssi?”

I looked behind me and saw him standing in a formal way. “Yeah. Did you bring your motorbike here?” I asked him.

“W-what? I mean, yes, I did,” He said, his face was obviously confused and scared.

“I borrow it for today,” I said as I finished fixing my clothes and boots. “The key, please?” I held out my hand and he was just staring at me and my hand. “Minseok?” I called his real name.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. “Can I drop the master-maid role just for now?” He said and I pulled back my hand. Putting it inside my jacket pocket.

“O-of course,” I stuttered.

“Okay,” He looked around and took another deep breath with his eyes closed. “There is no way I will let you ride my bike even in hell or paradise,” He said softly, his eyes still closed. “Remember what you did to my bike the last time you rode it?” His eyes opened and it was firey. His gazed was so cold it sending shiver to my spine.

“I-I remembered. A-and I-I’m sorry. But I really need it now, I got into car accident and I need to go somewhere. Come on, Minseok. Buddy? Bro?” I said as I put my arm around his shoulder. He sighed.

“That’s explains those wounds. Alright, as your friend I forgive you. But please, take care of it,” He said to me with pleading eyes. I grinned at him and made an X sign on my chest.

“Cross my heart,” I said and he sighed.

“Wait outside,” He said and I nodded.

There he is.

After 5 minutes waiting outside, he finally arrived with his motorbike. He actually looked cool if he took off the maid uniforms and show his abs to the world.

He stopped in front of me and took off the helmet. He got off and gave me the helmet along with the gloves.

“Here. Baek, I’m serious. Don’t be a jerk and take care of it,” He said as I got on the bike.

“I know! You can buy a new one though. You are rich,” I said.

“I bought this one with my own money! Besides, my parents are. Why do you think I begged your parents to get this job and stuck with you and your poor innocent wife who seemed had a very bad luck by marrying you?” He said.

“Yeah, you’re parents are rich. That’s what rich people say. And I’m not a bad luck for her. Bad luck comes to both of us. Anyway, I’ll be going now. Can we back to the master-maid mode?” I asked and he nodded, changing his standing to a formal way.

“Xiumin, please order a phone online for me. I broke mine last night. Or you can go and buy my phone directly and I will add it to your payment. Any phone will do and make sure the specs are good. And tell my lawyer to take care of my phone number, I’ll be busy today,” I said and he bowed at me. I started the engine and go.

-

Riding a bike is sure fun. It was faster and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter