Good Bye

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day

I walked down the stairs and searched for the dining room. The villa is kind of small inside so it’s not really hard to find it.

“Morning,” I said to Yoona who was busy arranging the foods.

“Morning, unnie! Come, let’s have breakfast!” She said cheerfully and sat across my seat.

“Why are you so cheerful today?” I asked as I took my seat and drink the orange juice she prepared.

She looked at me and smiled. “I always like this! But I don’t know why I’m feeling so happy. Maybe it’s going to be a good day? Who knows? Let’s eat!” She said as she took a bite of her French toast.

 “How’s your baby?” I asked her as I took a bite. “Oh, this is so good,” I mumbled.

“Good and healthy. Yours?”

“Good. But he’s less active than usual,” I said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

“What do you mean?” She asked as she put down her French toast.

“Usually he always kicking. But these days I felt the kicking was much lessen,” I said.

“Are you sick? Or stress?” She asked as she examined my face. I smiled.

“No, I’m good. But yeah, I don’t feel exactly great these days. Just, good. I don’t know maybe I am stress, with all the things like fighting and…..trusting,” I said with a low voice. I glanced at her and she was smiling at me.

“You should eat more healthy foods and take some vitamins. I can make them for you. You should keep your baby healthy. Baekhyun won’t like it if you come home with your baby sick, right?”

“Thank you,” I said with a smile and she smiled back.

Just as I want to take another bite from my French toast, my phone is ringing. I looked at the id and it’s unknown.

“Hello?”

“Is this Taeyeon?” The other line said. It was a guy and his voice was so deep.

“I am. May I know who this is?” I asked politely and trying to make my voice as soft as possible.

“It’s me, Chanyeol,” He said. My eyes widen and I think Yoona notice this because she was asking me what happened. I put down my phone. I shook my head and point a finger for her to know that I will need a minute and she nodded. I got up from the chair and went to my room. As I got into my room, I locked the door and go to the bathroom and locked the door. I put my phone again on my right ear.

“Hello? Why is this girl not answering me? Hello? Hola? Are you alive? Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon? Byun-“

“I’m here. What is it?”
“Oh you’re alive. I thought you were dead. By the way, about the recording-“
“Right, the recording. Well, can we forget about it?”
“What?”
“Forget about it. I don’t want to know about it anymore. I knew it already,” I said and he was silent. “Chanyeol?”

“So you knew about it?”
“Yeah. It was Baekhyun’s. I saw the proof from the girl. The picture of the baby,”
“What? No! Taeyeon, listen to me very well. Yes, the guy’s voice was Baekhyun’s-“
“See? I told you I-“
“Let me finish! It was Baekhyun, yes, it is. But, the girl’s voice was yours,” He said and my mind go blank.

My voice? How can it be my voice? He must be kidding right?

“You’re joking,”
“Why would I joke about something like this? I’m not!”
“Then how could I know that you’re not playing around and changed it into my voice?”
“What? It’s not Yoona’s voice, it was yours,”

Wait a second. I didn’t tell him who the girl was before, so how can he know that it was Yoona? “How can you know it was Yoona?” I asked and he fell silent. “Chanyeol, answer me,”

“She was the only girl I know that so obsessed with him,” He said. “Stay away from her, Taeyeon-ssi,” He said and I chuckled.

“You sounded just like Baekhyun. Does he brainwash you to say that?” I said.

“No! Think about it, what kind of good girl that was lying about her pregnancy? Seriously, as your husband friend I tell you to stay away from her. You’re in danger,” He said with a serious tone and I laughed.

“People change, Chanyeol,” I told him.

“Not all. And she was the one who is not going to change. Taeyeon-ssi, please listen to me and Baekhyun. You. Are. In. Danger. I don’t want to tell you ‘I told you so’ when you finally see the true color of her,” he said and I smiled,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter