The Fight

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN POV

Where is she?!

I stood at the front door, holding my phone on my right ear. I got home 4 hours ago and didn’t found her anywhere at home. Even the maids didn’t see her. I searched for her to any place she could be, even Jessica’s boutique. But she wasn’t there. I went to the police station but they said to comeback after 24 hours. What if something happens to my wife in that range of time?!

I called her many times but she wouldn’t pick up. She didn’t reply to any of my texts and messages. It is already 11pm and she isn’t home yet.

Pick up, Taeyeon. Where are you?

“Damn it!” I threw my phone on the ground and it shattered. The battery was split off with the phone. I don’t care about my phone. I could buy a new one. What I care about right now is my wife and how could I contact her because my phone is broken. Seriously. The screen was cracked entirely and it won’t turn on. Double damn.

Suddenly, my eyes blinded by two lights coming in our carpark. It was her. She got out of her car and walked towards me with an expression I have never seen before.

“Taengoo! Where have you-“

I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek and my face was facing my right side now. The pain was stinging as hell. I looked at her.

“What are you doing?” I asked her. I was so confused by her action. It’s me who should be mad, not her. But why is she the one looking mad and slapped me?

“That is my question! What did you do?!” She yelled at me and I became more puzzled. I furrowed my eyebrows.

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t know, Baekhyun,” She said.

I know she was really mad at me right now because usually she would call me Baekoong. But the question is: Why?

“She told me everything!” She said.

“Who?” I asked her.

“Yoona. How can you said things like that to her?! Don’t you know it was hurting her inside?!” She was yelling at me.

Yoona must be trying to break my marriage again.

“What did she told you?” I asked her as I gripped her shoulders tightly.

“You want me to rub it in your face? Fine!” She said as she removed my hands from her shoulders. “She said that you told her to stay away from me because you don’t trust her at all. You said that you will kill her if she ever step one meter closer to me. And guess what? I heard that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter