All My Love is For You

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What? How can a nerd like her become a beautiful gorgeous model like this? She must be joking. It was impossible. “Don’t be ridiculous, Yoong,” I said and she let out a light laugh.

“See? You still remember my nickname you gave me back then. Don’t you know how my heart flutters when you call me that?” She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I immediately removed her hands off of me.

“That doesn’t mean anything!” I said. Her expression fell.

“You don’t believe me? Do I have to prove it to you?” She said as she harshly wrapped her hands around my neck, making me leaned down to her and she kissed my lips. I tried to push her off without hurting the baby, but when she touched the back of my left ear with her fingers, my knees getting weak.

I started to fall for the kiss when suddenly we pulled apart by force. I was panting and confused, how did she know my weakness? I never told her about it and I’m sure all Chanyeol and Kris, the only friends of mine that she knew, wouldn’t tell her either.

I looked at Taeyeon beside me, holding my forearm tightly and I could see anger and jealousy in her eyes. I realized what I was doing earlier and I’m afraid that she would be mad at me. Damn it!

“You used to love that, Baekkie,” Yoona said as she smiled. I could see her glanced to Taeyeon and a sly smirk formed on her lips. “Now, do you believe me? I was the nerd you fell in love with in high school,” She said and I shook my head.

“No, I was never falling in love with you. There is no way I would fall in love with you,” I said. Taeyeon was staring at me like she was searching for an answer. “No way,” I said as I looked at her in the eyes.

“You did Baekhyun. You fell in love deeply with me. You said that when we had , when I gave you my first. You said you would never find a girl like me anymore. You said you would never leave because you loved me so much! I knew you did Baekkie! I’m a girl and I know when a guy is falling in love!”

“Okay! I did!” I yelled in frustration. I looked at Taeyeon and she was shocked.

“Baekoong?” She whispered. I looked away and turn my attention to Yoona.

“Yes, I fell in love with you back then. Why? Because you used to have a beautiful personality! You were kind, lovely, cute, everything! You don’t even try to look beautiful when I’m around. You were just being you. Surrounding yourself with books and studying. You were so caring and loving to me.

But I remember that it was just a dare for me to date you and get you in my pants, which I succeed. So after I dumped you, I tried to forget you with all my might! But you are making it hard by texting me all the time. I was sad and felt relieved when you stopped texting me,” I said.

Yoona was smiling in happiness and I could see that Taeyeon was angry. She was about to walk out of the room when I hold her arm. She stopped and looked at me. I looked at her right in the eyes and back to Yoona.

“But,” I continue. “I was able to forget you. If you think that I lied, I’m not. I didn’t love you anymore. Maybe, if you asked did I still have a little feeling for you before I would say yes. But now,” I stepped closer to her, with Taeyeon beside me.

“I just know that you are the lovely nerd who changed into a beast model. You might have chance if you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter