Jealous?

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV

"You bring everything you'll need?" I asked him as he put his bags on backseat of the car.

"Yeah, I did. I'm going now. Be careful okay?" He said as he closed the door. I run to his car and knocked on the window. He wind it down. "What?" What I want to say? I just feel like I want to see his face. Find an excuse. Make an excuse.

"Just, be careful. And go home soon," I said. He smiled and ruffled my hair. I blushed.

"I know. Don't miss me too much. It's only two days, I'll be home without you notice," he said giving me his cheeky smile. I scoffed.

"Who says I'm gonna miss you. Just go, and be careful," I said and he nodded. He started the engine and drove off. I watched his car until it passed the gate and disappear. I sighed and walk back to the house.

I sit on the living and started flicking through channels. Nothing is interesting. I decided to play with my phone and just texting with my friends. As I'm laughing over my friend reply someone press the bell. Who is that? I put my phone on the sofa and get up. I walk to the door and open it.

"Yoona?" I said in surprise. I never invited her and I'm more than sure that Baekhyun didn't either. If he did, then he will not go to work. "What are you doing here?" I said. She rolled her eyes and push me aside as she walks in.

"Seeing my boyfriend of course. Where is he?" She said as I close the door.

"He's not here. He's out for work for two days," I said as I stand behind her, putting my arm on my waist. "What do you want to drink?"

"No thanks, I just want to see him. Where is he going?" She asked.

"Why do you want to know?" I said, refusing to answer her question. I know where he's going but I also know that this girl will come to my husband. And I don't like that idea at all.

"Fine, I'll find it out myself," She said as she walk passed me and leave the house. What's wrong with this girl? Can she just stopped stalking my now husband? Yes I'm feeling jealous. Who would not be jealous if there's a girl keeps following your husband when she knows that he's married?

-Fast Forward-

In this house alone with the maid without Baekhyun starts to make me feel empty. I don't know why but I missed him. I started to reminisce when he's home. Stripping me and lied that we had . Me paying revenge on him by making him salty fried rice. Well, he's lucky that's the only thing he got. I could be worse but since he's my husband I'm trying to be nice. Suddenly I remember the night he wants to have with me. That time flashes of pictures comes into my mind. I tried to remember it but my head ended up hurting so bad.

"Taeyeon-ssi, are you okay?" Xiumin said. He was one of the maids here and I tried to make him calling me noona. But he refused and chose to call me Taeyeon-ssi instead. Well it's better than Young Mistress.

"Yeah. Can you please give me a medicine?" I said and he nodded. As I wait for Xiumin, the door open and revealed Baekhyun. I grinned at him. "Baekhyun-ah! Welcome home!" I said as he walks toward me. He put his back beside the sofa and sit beside me. "Oh, thanks Xiu," I said as Xiumin gave the medicine and a glass of water. As I gulp the water Baekhyun asking me.

"Are you sick?" He said touching my forehead. I shook my head and gives the glass back to Xiumin and thanked him.

"No, just have a little headache. How's work?" I asked. He leaned back on the sofa and sighed.

"It went well. But I'm tired," He said as he closes his eyes.

"Then go to sleep upstairs. I'll ask Xiumin to put your bags later," I said as I caressed his cheek. I don't know what I'm doing. My hand just moved and I liked his soft skin. He gets up and dragged me with him.

"Then let's go take a nap," He said as he closed the door behind me. She push me to the bed and hug me from behind. I blushed when I feel his arm around me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter