First Impression

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's POV

I woke up to the sounds of my phone alarm which was so annoying but enough to wake me up. I turned it off and sat up, yawning and stretching at the same time. I looked to my side and saw Baekhyun sleeping with no shirts. I ignored it and laying back on my bed and closed my eyes. But then I feel something different. I opened my eyes. 

Wait a minute. 

I turned around and looked at what supposed to be my pajama are scattered on the floor peacefully with Baek's. 

Why does our clothes scattered on the floor? 

After a nice one minute silence, realization hit me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed from the top of my lungs. Baekhyun jumped from his sleep.

"What the hell, Taeyeon?!" He yelled at me. I looked under the blanket and I can not believe it. I WAS HALF ! I looked at him and he just smirked at me.

"W-what did we d-do l-last night?" I asked, making sure of what I did, what we did last night. His smirk turned into a frown.

"You don't remember it? How could you?" He said, pouting. That is so cute. Wait, focus Kim Taeyeon. Or Byun Taeyeon.

"R-remember.... W-what?" I asked. He leaned closer to me.

"Really? I rocked your body right and you rode me right. How can you forgot a good like that?" He said and I just want to die right at that moment. My first time. My crown. My precious diamond. It was gone. By a guy who is by law my husband. By a guy who I just met once. I felt tears falling from my eyes nonstop as I frozen on bed.

"Y-yah, why are you crying?! What did I do?" He said panickly. I looked at him and just cried even more. I buried my face on my knees.

"Why is this happened? Why I let it happened? Why I don't remember it? My precious treasure is gone. My precious diamond is taken away by a random guy. Why?" I rant while I'm crying. I could feel Baekhyun is hugging me and trying to comfort me.

And who knows that his next words are being the death of him.

"Hey hey hey. Don't cry like that! We didn't do it! At least yet! And I'm not a random guy, we're married! Come on, I'm just playing around with you. I'm sorry," He said and I stopped crying. He stopped hugging me as he realized that I was no longer crying. "Hey, you're okay now?" he asked. I lifted my head up and stared at him.

"What did you say? You're playing around with me?" I said. I can't believe he stripped me when I'm sleeping. Who knows that he really touched me and I don't realized about it. I woke up knowing I just lost my ity and he says he's playing around with me. You did not.

"You're a ing little of mothering ty bastard...GET OUT BEFORE I CUT YOUR HEAD AND OFF!" I yelled at him and it made him surprised and jumped out of the bed. He looked at me and tried to walk closer to the bed. I glared at him but he wouldn't budge. I took a scissor out from the drawer beside me and pointed it at him which made his eyes widen and run to save his from me. I can't believe behind that cute pout and smile he was actually a ert!

-

"Unnie, it's too salty. I think you put too much salt," Seohyun said as she tastes my fried rice. Her face was showing how it really tastes. I felt really guilty for asking her to taste my food.

"Really? Good then. Seohyun, can you cook for me?" I said while getting a glass of water.

"It's not for you?" she asked. I laughed.

"Hell no. I know my cooking is terrible and I don't want to eat my own cooking. It's for Baekhyun. Cook anything for me, I'm not picky," I said as I put the dish on the dining table and called Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun! Breakfast is ready!" I yelled and I sat down, drinking my water.

"Five minutes!" He yelled. I waited and he is really going down in 5 minutes. Just as he sat down on the chair, Seohyun is done cooking for me. She cooked the same meal but it's the normal one I think.

"Thanks," I said. She bowed and walked away. "Eat," I said as I ate Seohyun dish. The taste is so much better than my dish I believe.

"You forgive me?" He said, looking at me. I just stared at him and pointed to his food.

"Just eat," I said and he obeyed. I keep staring at him. The moment he ate one spoon of my fried rice, his face changed darker. He started to chewed it slowly and looked like he was going to spit the food. I smirked. I keep eating my delicious dish. "How was it?"

He swallowed the food with a weird expression. "It's extremely salty. I can't eat this," He said and I looked at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter