A Little Action

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure? It’s the first time you asking me this and I don’t mind, really,”
“I’m more than sure, Dad,”
“Alright, I’ll send them to your house tomorrow. I have to go now. Love you,”
“Thank you, Dad. Love you too,”

I hung up the phone and searched through my contacts.

“Hey kiddo! Sup?”
“Hey princess. What are you doing?”
“Chillin’ out at my office. Why?”
“Can I come? I need something to discuss,”
“Sure! I want you to see my fix collection though,”
“Alright, I’ll be there at ten,”
“Okay,”

“Guys!” I called the maids as I walked downstairs. They’re walked in to the living room and bowed at me. “I’m going out for a while. Can you please packed some clothes for me and Baekhyun?” I said to them.

“Are you going somewhere, noona?” Minho asked and Xiumin nudged his hands. “I apologize,” He bowed to me.

“It’s okay. And yes, you can say that. I want everything is packed by tonight. Thank you,” I said as I walked out the house and drove off to Jessica.

-

Jessica’s office

“Heeeey,” Sica said as I opened her door. She got up and hugged me. “Waaah, it’s so big. Cute,” She said as she touched my belly. I laughed.

“Come on, you saw it last week and its no different,” I said as I sit on the sofa comfortably. She sit beside me.

“Still. Hey, what is it you want to discuss?” She asked and I fixed my position, facing her and leaning on the hand rest.

“You’re a famous designer right? You have a good connection to all of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter