I Can't...

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Read my little note below okay?^^]

-------

I woke up yawning and my head is hurt so much. I looked at the time and it was 1pm. Geez, what time did I sleep last night? I got up and walked to the dining room.

"Good afternoon, Taeyeon-ssi," Xiumin greeted me and I smiled at him.

"Seohyun-ah, what's our lunch?" I said as I sat on the chair. She brings the food and placed it in front of me. "Looks delicious," I said as I started digging on the food.

"Are you feeling better? I heard you drank quite... a lot... last night," She asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I'm just being stupid last night. I'm feeling better now," I smiled to her. She bowed to me and left the room. Suddenly I remember that I texted Baekhyun about divorcement last night. He's not going to read it. He didn't even reply my previous messages. I think I should just send the divorcement paper to Yoona's house. You can count it as an early birthday present from me. I finished my food and took a shower. I'm laying on my bed while slowly massaging my baby. Once in a while, I feel it kicking. It's so cute. I took my phone from the drawer and see, a reply from Baekhyun. What a perfect time to reply huh? Where have you been?

He wanted to talk but should I come? I'm not sure. But, I do really want and need to talk to clear this whole thing. I have to know the truth.

-

Baekhyun's studio. His office.

Yoona is really keeping him. I thought it's only her house that was guarded by bodyguards, but Baekhyun's studio is too guarded by them. I had a hard time to get in until one of Baekhyun staff told them to let me in by Baekhyun's order.

When I walked in the studio, all the staffs recognized me and congratulating me on my pregnancy. Even though I'm not in the mood, I have to respect them so I forced a smile on my face and thanked them. I knocked on his office door and he immediately opened it. "Come in," He said, stepping aside and I walked in. I sat on the sofa and he sat on his chair.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked straight-forwardly. He looked at me and his eyes looked like he doesn't get any sleep.

"Do you really want to get a divorce?" He asked.

"Yes," I answered with a stern voice. He looked down and sighed before looking back at me.

"Why?" I chuckled at his question.

"Ask that to yourself. Do you really think you didn't have a mistake?" I said. he got up from his chair and sit beside me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter