Divorcement Paper!

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a week. Every day I sneaked to the laundry room and texted Taeyeon. But she never replied it and I doubt that she even read it. Yeah, why would she read my message when I don’t even replied to hers and pay her any visits. It was my fault for just giving up and followed what she wants in the first place. I should’ve ignored her wish and stay with her, protecting her.

 I was busy working on my laptop when Yoona suddenly stood in front of me and gave me an envelope.

“What’s this?” I asked as I took the letter. Oh .

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s a divorcement paper? Hopefully,” She said and that was the wrong sentence to say.

I got up and ran towards the my car, ignoring Yoona's yelling and drove off. I took the bodyguards by surprise and hit the gates. I don't care if my car was broke. I don't want my marriage to be broke.

-

I barged in to our home and started calling her name. “Taeyeon! Where are you?” I yelled. If you asked me if I’m mad, yes I am. She can’t just send these kinds of papers just like that, especially when I’m not even agreeing to this. “Taeyeon!”

“What the hell Baek? What are you doing here?” She said as she walked from the dining room.

“We need to talk,” I said as I grabbed her hand and dragged her to our room. “What is this?” I said after closing the door. She sit on the edge of the bed.

“Divorcement paper,” She said.

“And there is no way in hell I’m going to sign those papers!” I said and threw the envelope to the floor. She was surprised but I don’t care. “Taengoo, when I said ‘I love you’ you should know that I really mean it! It’s not just a bunch of words I said!” I said and she just looked away from me. “Taengoo,”

I walked to her and kneeled in front of her, leaning my head on her knees. “Please don’t divorce me. I don’t want to let you go,” I said as tears started to fall from my eyes. She doesn’t say anything. “Listen to me, baby,” I said and I knew that she was listening even though I can’t see her face.

“I didn’t contact you because she always threatened me to kill her baby. I knew that you wouldn’t like it at all and I knew you were right that the baby she carried is my child. And that’s not the only threat she used to me. She also said that she will kill your baby if I ever come to you. I can’t let her do that to you,” I said and tears are streaming down my face.

“See?” She said as she held my head up and cupped my cheeks. “I know that you love me. But this situation is stressing me and that’s not good for me and the baby. She’s slowly killing me Baek, along with our baby. If you leave her side, I know for sure that she wouldn’t stop bugging our lives, my life. Not until she has you by her side,” She said.

“But-“

“Baekoong, please understand. I know that I’m being selfish and put your feelings aside. I told you I love you more than you know and I mean it. But I’m ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter