Understood

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed and Yoona was really convincing that she was changing. She was turning back to her old self, according to Baekhyun. She cooked for us, she took me shopping, giving me a lot of beauty tips –which are really useful- she even helped me learn to cook! She doesn’t act annoying or clingy again to Baekhyun and sometimes I found it weird, because I used to see her like that. I guess second chance is all she really needs.

I was at the mall because I was bored. Baekhyun went out to a meeting with his colleagues and Yoona was taking her birth class. She asked me once to joined her but I refused. That is not my thing.

I’m just looking around and when I passed a shoe store, a figure caught my eyes. I walked in the store. “Kyungsoo?” I called him and he turned around, giving me his smile.

“Oh, Taeyeon? What are you doing here? Where’s Baekhyun?” He asked as he gave me a friendly hug.

“He’s on a meeting now. What are you doing in-“ Before I finished my sentence, someone called me and I turned around to see who it was. “Sica?!”

“Yah, what are you doing here?” She asked me with a bag on her hand. I looked at both of them and I think I found the memo. I grinned at both of them. “Why are you grinning like that?” She said.

“You two are together now?” I said bluntly and I could see there is an obvious crimson on their cheeks. “Why didn’t you tell me?” I said to Jessica as she walked out of the store with Kyungsoo following behind. Not willing to miss this moment I followed them.

“Yah, don’t ignore me! Kyungsoo! Spill the drink, I gave you her number,” I said from behind them. Jessica speed up her walk and dragging Kyungsoo along with her. This girl wants to keep it a secret huh? You can’t!

I slowly sit down on the floor and took out my water bottle, pouringit around my leg. I'm sorry for the janitor who has to clean this.

I put it back into my bak and screamed. “Argh! My water!” I fake a painful expression and shut both my eyes. I opened my eyes a little bit and saw Kyungsoo running to me with Jessica behind him. She was shocked.

Gotcha!

“Taeyeon! Are you okay? Oh my God! What should we do?!”

“Taeyeon-ah! You’re not going to giving birth here right? It’s a mall for god sake!”

I smiled and got up, gripping on their hands on the process. Their face looked so confused and I grinned in victory.

“You can’t run away now. Let’s go to ice cream store and you two have to tell me the story,” I said dragging them behind me. I heard Sica is swearing at me but I just laughed and let her be.

“That’s it?” I said in disbelief. We’re just sitting here for five minutes and I just had 5 spoon of my ice cream and they were done.

“That’s it,” Jessica said. I narrowed my eyes on her and she was glaring at me.

“Fine! Why don’t you tell me about this?” I asked her in annoyance.

“I want to, but you seemed so stressed with your marriage problem,” She said.

“What? Do you fight with Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo said and I shook my head.

“Not anymore. Everything is getting better now,” I said.

“That’s great. You can’t be stress when you’re pregnant, it’s bad for the baby,” He said and I nodded.

“Oh, Kyungsoo,” I called him and he looked at me with his wide eyes. “Do you have any friend who expert in technology? Like changing voice or something like that,” I asked him and he looked like thinking for a while. I glance at Jessica and she shook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter