Can I Consider You As My Wife?

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January, 2013

I woke up to the sound of birds singing outside. I opened my eyes and see that the sun already shining brightly. I looked to my side and see an angel sleeping peacefully beside me. I lie on my side and observe her face. Two month has passed since our marriage and my feeling for her is blossoming. I caressed her cheeks softly and my hand land on her waist. I kissed her nose and she opened her eyes.

TAEYEON POV

I felt someone hand on my waist and kissing my nose. I opened my eyes a little and saw Baekhyun face so close to mine. I smile to him as I close my eyes a little bit. "Morning Baek," I said.

"Morning," I heard him reply. We stayed in our position in a while and not saying anything. We're just enjoying each other presence by our side. I opened my eyes and see him staring at me. I laugh.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" I said.

"You're beautiful, do you know that?" He said and I smiled. I touch his face and his messy bed hair.

"I know, you told me that every time and got mad at me when I said I'm not," I said while chuckling. He pouts.

"Because you are, why you say that you're not?" He said and I just laughed. Suddenly he shifted his position closer to me and snuggle on my neck. I giggled because his breath is tickling me.

"Stop it, Baek! It's ticklish! You know I should be the one snuggling on you," I said between my giggles. He stopped and suddenly he is hovering me. He looked into my eyes and I look into his. I know what he wants but I don't say anything. I'm not ready. He leans his face closer to mine and soon I feel his lips pressed to mine. He kissed me gently and I wrapped my hand around his neck. He deepen the kiss and it turns into a passionate one. He slid his tongue into my mouth and dominates the kiss. His hands started to roam on my body and that's when I push him softly. "Baekoong,"

"Please?" He said with pleading eyes. I smiled to him and shook my head. "You also said no in Christmas and New year's eve," He pouted and I laughed at him. I put my hand on his chest and staring into his eyes.

"Not yet, Baek. I'm not ready. I still have this scared feeling inside. Please don't push me to do this," I asked him. He sighed and throw himself on my side.

"Alright. But what should I do with it?" He said looking down and I followed his eyes. I widen my eyes and throw him a pillow.

"Ew, seriously Baek? Over a kiss?" I said as I get out from the bed and walks toward the door. He chuckled and get up, grab my hand and turns me around so I'm wrapped in his arm.

"Your innocent side always makes me smiled and sometimes makes me had a ," He said as he peck my lips. I push him.

"Gross, finish yourself. I'm taking shower in the guest room instead," I said as I walk out of the room.

"Don't you want to take a shower with me?" I heard him yelling and I can feel that he's smirking. I laugh and close the bathroom door in the guest room.

-

"Wow, someone is going out again," I said as Baekhyun comes down. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek. He sits across me. "You've been busy lately,"

"Yeah, I know. I have to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter