One Beautiful Morning

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

“Mom! I’m going!”

“Yah! Bring your lunch box!”

“Let Ha Yeon brings it for me,”

“Yah, Byun Baek Yeon! Don’t bully your sister! Get your lazy feet here and take this,” Taeyeon yelled at her eldest child.

“Yes! Don’t bully me!” Ha Yeon, her second child said out of nowhere and took her lunch box from the table. “Thanks, mom,” She said as she kissed Taeyeon’s cheek. Her brother rolled his eyes at her.

“er,” He said and earned a glared from the both lady.

“Can’t you just kiss your mother?” Taeyeon said and Baek Yeon walked beside her then kissed her forehead.

“Mom, you’re so tiny,” he and she hit his arm lightly.

“She’s mine, young man. Searched for another tiny lady,” Baekhyun said as he walked to the dining room and kissed her lips. “Morning, Taengoo,” He said.

“Morning,” She said with a smiled.

“Sometimes I want to vomit when you kissed in front of me, but sometimes I’m so envy with you guys. Why can’t me and my boyfriend be like you?” Ha Yeon mumbled by herself.

“You have a boyfriend? Who’s that guy? Is he a jerk? Does he broke your heart? Does he-“

“Oh shut up, Baek! Let our daughter experience what love is. The joy, the heartbreak, she needs to learn,” Taeyeon said as she caressed her daughter hair.

“Listen to mom, dad,” Ha Yeon said.

“But you,” Taeyeon point to his son who was busy munching an apple.

“What did I do?” He asked.

“I know that you’re dating that girl, called… Who was her name again?” Taeyeon asked her daughter.

“Kim Hyo Yeon,”

“Yes, Hyo Yeon. I know you’re dating and if you lay a finger on her body and do something stupid, I will send you to Africa and let you live with the baboons,” Taeyeon said and her son was frozen.

“How did you know?” Baek Yeon asked and glanced at Ha Yeon. “You little-“ He was cut off by Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter