I'm Feeling Better

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN POV

“Taengoo, wake up,” I shook her body but she doesn’t even move an inch. I shook her body again and she rolled on the bed, laying in her stomach. “Yah, wake up. Breakfast is ready,” I said shaking her body once again and finally she groans and sat up. She holds her head and her face showing like she’s in pain. “Are you okay?” I asked. She nodded.

“Not really. What time is it?” She said as she took her phone from the table beside the bed.

“Come on, let’s have breakfast. You haven’t eat anything since last night,” I said.

“I didn’t?” she asked me as she getting up from bed.

“Yeah, I want to wake you up but you seems like you really need to rest so I didn’t,” I said as I followed her walking to dining room.

When we reached the dining room, the maids are still preparing the table. We sit beside each other.

“Oh, unnie. Are you feeling better?” Seohyun asked her. She nodded and smile to her. “That’s very good. Here, take these pills after you eat so you’re getting way better,” She said as she put some pills and a glass of water in front of her. I smiled to Seohyun and she bowed, back to her job.

“What time will we’re going?” She asked as our food placed in front of us. I look at my watch.

“We’ll going on 10AM. I need to prepare some things before the photoshoot begins,” I said as I watched her picking food for me. What a nice wife. I smiled to her and thanked her. “You don’t have to come if you’re still not feeling well taeng,” I said and she shook her head.

“No, I promised you. It’s been a long time since I went to a park anyway,” She said. I smiled at her and caressed her hair. I don’t know why I did that but it feels nice.

Fast forward

We arrived at the park and she’s sitting under the tent that usually used for the model to wait. But I ordered my staff to set another tent for Taeyeon.

“Wait here, okay? When I’m done we’ll take a walk in this park. Like a park date,” I said and she nodded at me. I walked back to the set and wait the model changing the costume. As I wait for the model I glance at Taeyeon direction once in a while and see her staring at my direction. She waves her hand to me and I wave back. I smiled at her and couldn’t wait for the photoshoot to end. I want to have a romantic date at the park with her. I take a picture of her from afar with my personal camera I always carry around. She looks so beautiful.

“Baekhyun-ssi,” I heard a girl calling me and I turned around. It was the model. I shake her hands and motion her to get in the set and start posing. I’m giving her commands of how she should pose and she gets my commands perfectly. Her pose is just how I wanted it to be and it come out perfect.

“Yerin-ssi, do you want to look at the pictures so far?” I asked her and she nodded. She walks to me and sit beside me.

“Wah, the pictures is so perfect. I look pretty! You are a really good photographer. They wouldn’t regret hiring you,” She said as she smiles at me. I smiled back.

“Thank you Yerin-ssi. You're already pretty anyway. Ok, you can change your costume now. After that we’re done for today,” I said and she nodded. I looked at her walking further and turned around to see what Taeyeon doing. I smiled to what I see. She was giving the staffs drink she made and smiling brightly to them. I take pictures of her smiling and it was beyond beautiful. Her smiles making you want to smiles too and it brings joy to your heart. She notice that I look at her and she grab one glass then walk towards me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter