I'm Pregnant, But....

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This morning is the worst morning I ever had. It is worse than my period day. Worse than the morning I should go to school. It's the morning when Baekhyun have to leave and start living with Yoona. I know I'm stupid for suggesting it but I don't want to get a divorce too.

"I'll be going now," He said with a low voice. I nodded to him and take him to front door. "I'll call you every now and then," He said.

"Take care of her and the baby. I'll let you know if anything urgent happen here," I said. He look at me in the eye and lock it. This is just making it hard for both of us. I break the eye contact and give him a hug. "Bye, be careful," I said and I close the door. It's rude, yes, but it will be easier like that.

After one month

When he said he will call every now and then, he really mean it. He didn't stop calling me and asking is everything okay or how I'm doing. No matter how disappointed I am to him, it really touched my soft spot. It shows that he's still care for me and I'm happy with that. Sometimes he asked me if he can visit me but I always said no. Because I know when he's coming back, I would never let him go again. I missed him so much. I'm starting to regret my suggestion that day.

But the thing is I'm feeling weak and tired this whole week. I keep vomit and vomit. I took medicine but it didn't help that much. I called Jessica and asked her to take me to the doctor. She arrived in a blink of an eye.

"Hey, you're alright? Are you ready?" She asked as she helped me walk because I feel like vomiting all the time.

"Not really," I said and finally we got to her car and drove off.

-

"How is she? Is she okay? Anything wrong? She will live for a long time right?" She asked the doctor.

"Yah! I'm not going to die," I said as I get up from the bed with the nurse help.

"Yes she's alright. It seems like Mrs. Byun have two hearts now," The doctor said and it makes us confused.

"Ne? What do you mean?" Jessica asked and the doctor smiling to me.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Byun. You're pregnant," The doctor said and it makes my eyes popped out. I'm pregnant? Oh my gosh! I'm ing pregnant. I looked at Jessica and she is smiling so big like it's going to reach the back of her head.

"Omo! Taeng! Congrats! How old it is doc?" She asked while I'm still in shock.

"It's around one month now," The doctor said and I touched my stomach. I have a baby inside me. There is a baby inside me. There is my child inside me.

"I'm going to have a children?" I asked and Jessica flicked my head.

"Your reaction is later than me you pabo. Thank you so much doc. We'll be leaving now," She said and she dragged me out of the clinic.

"Omo Taeng! You should tell Baekhyun about this! I'm so happy for you guys. I'm going to have a niece," She trailed off. I just smiled to myself and keep touching my tummy. I can't believe I didn't get the memo. All those vomits, it was a symptom of pregnant. Why am I so oblivious? You're being stupid again Taengoo.

I pulled out my phone and fast dialing his number. It rings but he didn't pick it up. "He's not picking up," I said to Jessica.

"Just wait and keep calling. He needs to know this wonderful news!" She said with a smile and I nodded. I dialed his number again but he's still not picking up. I tried like almost more than 5 times and none of them picked up. I sighed and give up.

"Maybe he's busy right now, I'll call him again later," I said and Jessica just smile to me.

-

"Bye! I'll visit you next week okay?" She said as she walks to her car.

"Okay, have fun in New York! Say hi to your sister for me," I said and she nodded. She got in her car and drove away. That girl will be leaving to New York for a week. She has collaboration with a designer there for her upcoming collection. I'm so proud of that girl of how far she goes.

I slumped to the sofa. The ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter