Trust Me

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Baekoong,” I called him through the phone. He was currently out for a photoshoot right now and I’m here alone with Yoona, and all the army and guards.

“Yeah?”
“What time you’ll coming home?”
“Maybe late at night, did you miss me already?”
“No. I’m scared! Even though she said those things, I’m feeling uneasy!”
“So do I, do you think I was happy to leave you? If it’s not because of work I would be always by your side!”
“Just come home early! Please,”
“Alright, I’ll try to rush things up. Wait for me okay. And check your email, I sent something to you just now,”
“I will. Bye, and hurry!”

I hung up the phone. I glanced at Yoona who was currently reading a fashion magazine beside me. I got up and she called me. I looked at her and smiled awkwardly.

“Where are you going?” She asked. I was thinking for a while.

“I’m going to friend’s office. I missed her,” I made an excuse.

“Can I come?” She asked and I was surprised. What’s wrong with this girl?

“What? Why? I mean- yes?” I answered unsurely. She was so happy and skipped to her room. I’m just standing there, frozen at my spot in the living room. What did I just said? Why did I said yes?

She was running down the stairs, wearing a bright yellow dress and dark blue flat shoes with a small flower on it. “Let’s go unnie! You can drive right?” She said as I was stayed still.

“What? Oh, yeah. L-let’s go,” I said as I walked upstairs and grabbed my car keys, texting Jessica as I walked.

Byun Taeyeon: Where are you?

I smiled at Yoona as soon as I reached downstairs. We walked to the car and drove off.

I looked at my phone anxiously, waiting for Jessica’s reply.  Why that girl is not replying?! Yoona was talking all the way, about her family, her high school and her childhood. I was listening half-heartedly. I just nodded, smiled and let out a little laugh whenever she’s laughing. Suddenly, I felt vibration on my thigh. It was my phone, I checked it and it was Jessica.

Jessica Jung: Sorry. The boutique, why?
Byun Taeyeon: I’m coming there.

As soon as I replied to her, I sped up the car just so I could reached there as soon as possible.

Jessica’s Boutique

“We’re here,” I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt and fix my hair a little bit. Yoona already got out from the car. After I done fixing, I got out of the car and saw her staring at Jessica’s boutique.

“Blanc & Eclare? I thought we’re going to your friend’s office?” She said. I stood beside her and nodded.

“Yeah, let’s go inside,” I said and walked inside, with Yoona following me. Inside the boutique there were some customers inside. I saw her talking to one of the customer and she saw me. I waved my hand and she smiled, motioning me to wait for a little while. I nodded and decided to look around. It’s been a while since I came to her boutique. We always meet at her office. Her boutique now has more trendy clothes and denims, and the samples of her upcoming glasses are showed in the middle of the boutique in a glass box.

“Jessica Jung is your friend?” Yoona asked as she looked at the clothes.

“Yeah,”

“How did you two know each other?” She asked.

“We’re on the same school from middle school until high school,” I said calmly.

“Wow, that was a long time,” She said with amazement on her face.

“Yeah. Don’t you have a best friend?” I asked her as I picked a dove dress and examined it.

“No. I don’t have any friends back then. Baekhyun was the only one who talked to me. You know, nerd life,” She said and suddenly I felt guilty for asking her that. Even though I still felt jealousy whenever she mentioned Baekhyun relating to her school life, doesn’t have any friend in school is terrible. I mean, it’s impossible to survive without any friend in school!

I just looked at her and smiled. She was smiling brightly and I wonder, is this girl really changing?

“Taeyeon,” Suddenly Jessica called me from behind. I turned around and smiled at her. She hugged me and fangirling on my tummy. She looked at Yoona and surprised is obviously plastered on her face.

“Jessica-ssi,” She greeted her and Jessica glanced at me. She walked toward her and hugged her.

“Yoona-ssi? How are you?” She said then pulled apart.

“As you can see,” Yoona touched her belly and Jessica was faking her surprise.

“Omo, congratulations! By the way, what are you doing here?”  She asked her.

“Actually, I just want to come with Taeyeon unnie,” She said while smiling. Jessica looked at me with narrowed eyes.

“You two are friends?” She smiled at me. Fake smile I can tell. I just stayed silent.

“I’m trying to be friends with her. Our relationship is not really good before,” She answered. Not really good? It was terrible according to my dictionary.

“I see. Well, let’s go to my office,” She said as she walked past me and give me a look. I just rolled my eyes and smiled at Yoona, following Jessica to her secondary office upstairs.

We sat on the comfy sofa and she asked her staff to make drinks for us. She sat on the single sofa and crossed her legs so elegantly. “So, what are you doing here?” She asked.

“I just miss you, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter