His True Color

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was busy painting the details of Baekhyun and concentrating on my painting that I don't realized that Kris is in my room until I hear his voice behind me.

"Focusing too much until you didn't realized I knocked on your room, huh?" He said making me jumped on my chair. He's really surprising me.

"God Kris, you surprised me," I said, placing my hand on my chest showing that I was really surprised.

"Really? I'm sorry. I just want to have someone to talk to," He said leaning on the balcony. I smiled to him and avert my attention back to my painting.

"Unnie," I turned my head to the door as I hear someone knocking and Seohyun popped in. "I'm going to the market to buy some groceries," She told me. I walk to her and examine the shopping list she has. I always have this habit of checking on the shopping list because I feel like I have to know what they buy and make sure that everything is there.

"Hmm, okay. Take Minho or Xiumin with you to help you bring the groceries. Be careful okay?" I said as she bowed at me and walks out the room.

I turned around to continue my painting but I hit something hard with my face. It was Kris' chest. I looked up to see his face and it was so different with the one whom with me earlier. He steps closer to me and I keep moving backwards until my back hit the door.

"Hrm," I cleared my throat. "I will accompany Seohyun instead to the market," I said as I turned around and when I want to turn the handle, he stopped my hand. I looked up and see his face. It was scary. I gulped my saliva and move my hand away from him. "K-Kris?" He locked the door and moved closer to me. He trapped me between his arms and I can't find a way out. I looked to my side to avoid eye contacts with him.

"You shouldn't let her go," He whispered in my ear. "It only gives me chance," He said as he nibbling on my ear. I was surprised and I push him with all my strength. I turned around to open the door but my hands are shaking so the key is not turning the way I wanted. Kris grabs my waist and throw me to the floor.

"Argh," I fell on my back and it is hurt so much. Just as I want to scream for help he already hovering me and shut my mouth by muffling me with his handkerchief.

"Shut up," He said as he taking of his belt and tied my hands above my head to the bed leg. I tried to release my hand but it was too tight and hurt so much. And then it comes.

Flashback

"Jagiya, please come here. I'm not feeling well," He said on the phone. Panic attacked me and I hang up the phone, rushing to his apartment by taking a cab.

"Hey, you're okay? How are you feeling?" I said as he opened his apartment door for me. As soon as I walk to the living room, beer, soju and another alcohol scattered all around the table and floor, also with his friend on the floor, gulping his beer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter