I'm Sure

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since that day and she's not eating or sleeping well. She would wake up in the middle of the night, having a bad dream of her being again. She doesn't talk much, but she responds if I asked her things even though it's just a nod. I feel so worried for her as she looks so skinny now. Her skin is so pale.

"Taengoo, do you want me to call your parent?" I asked and she shook her head.

"No, don't. They'll worry about me and I have to go through therapy again," For the first time she talks in a sentence even though her voice is so low.

"But you need help Tae," I said and she just looked at me.

"Then help me. I don't want anyone to help beside you Baekoong," She said with a faint smile. I smiled to her and caressed her cheek. I kissed her forehead and her nose.

"I will. I will help you no matter how, I love you so much Taengoo," I said as I kiss her dry lips. She smiled to the kiss and I pulled away. "But please, do as I say. I don't want you to get sick. You have to eat well. You're like a living skeleton right now," I said and she laughed faintly.

"I'll try Baekoong. Thank you," She said as she smiled. I returned her smile and kissed her forehead once again, a little longer this time.

Fast forward

3 November 2013

Today is our first anniversary. She's getting a lot better. She's started to smile, talk, joke, laugh, painting. She sleep well and eat well, she's gaining more weight and now her physic is the same as I met her the first time. Yes, just like Jessica said sometimes she's crying and acting like I'm going to her but I managed to calm her down. It is so nice and great that she tried her best to become her usual self again and do anything I prepare for her.

I already gave her roses this morning when she woke up but for the first anniversary, I want it to be something more. I'm planning to do a romantic dinner in our backyard by the pool with her but I want to make it as a surprise. I have this necklace that I ordered specially to my friend who is a jewelry designer just for her. After all the things she been through, I think she deserve this present and this dinner. I told Jessica to take her out for the day so I can prepare all the things without her knowing.

"You sure you want me to go with Sica? I mean, it's our anniversary and maybe we should be together," She said as she tied her hair into a braid. I smiled and hugged her from behind, kissing her bare shoulder.

"Of course. We can celebrate it later, you should go. She needs you, you want her to launch her new collection soon right?" I said and she nodded. "Then go and help her. Be her model, you're the best for it," I said and she smiled. She turned around and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you. Okay, I'm going now. See you later, Baekoong," She said and I took her to the front door. As she drove her car away, I called all the maids. They're lining up in the living room.

"Alright guys, today is my anniversary and I want to give her a surprise dinner," I said and they were all smiling. "But I need your help to prepare the things. So, Seohyun," I called her and she took a step forward.

I give her a list of things she should buy for the dinner meal, "You are in charge of cooking. Your food is delicious so I want you to cook this," I give her the recipe. "And those are the things you should buy. But if you have trouble with the recipe you can change it, but asked me first," I said and she bowed. "Xiumin, you'll go with her to help her bring the groceries, okay? Minho,"

"You're going to help me with the setting. Tables, candles, lightning, everything," I said and he bowed. I choose him to help me cause he was strong.

"Sulli, you're going to arrange the flowers and make it as beautiful as possible," I said because I know her mother is a florist so I'm sure she knows how to make it beautiful. "And Mrs. Bae," I called to her and she smiled at me.

"Can you stay here for the day? I need you to give an opinion about everything since you're a woman. I need woman eyes here and I knew you're the right person I can asked. You're already married for almost 30 years, so please?" I asked her with pleading eyes and my best pout. She chuckled.

"Oh, Mr. Byun. You don't have to beg. I would be happy to stay here and help you. I don't know is she gonna like it or not, but I know is it going to take her breath away or not," She said with a motherly voice and smile.

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Bae. Okay then, let's get started," I clapped my hands and we all started moving.

TAEYEON POV

"Yah, you should be my regular model. All the outfits are suits you perfectly!" She said as she stared at me head to toe. I chuckled.

"You just realize that I'm a model material?" I said and she scoffed. "When will you launch this collection?" I asked. She's writing something as she walks around me.

"Hmm, I'm planning to launch it next summer, along with my glasses," She said as she fixed something on the outfit and write something again.

"Glasses? You're really going to launch those glasses? I thought it was just your hobby to design those," I said as she pushed me to the changing room.

"I know, but some of my designer friends like it so much and they suggested me to launch it. I thought about it and I think it's a great idea," She said from outside. "And I already made some sample. I'll show you," She said. I walk out of the changing room and she was gone. I wait for her while standing in front of the mirror, checking myself out.

"Here," she said giving me the glasses she design.

"Wow, it's so cool! It would be perfect for summer," I said, wearing it. "And it goes well with you outfit. I think you're going to slay the fashion show," I said and she laughed.

"Thank you Tae, will you be one of my model?" She asked. I smiled to her.

"I would love to. I'll do anything for you Sica-ya," I said and she hugged me.

I tried all the outfits she designed for the whole day. I gave her some opinions of what may be the best, what should she add or fix, is it going to be trend or not, everything. It was tiring but I know that she was more tired than me and I am so proud of her to become how big as she is now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter