Here Comes the Story

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes and saw white. Everything’s white.

Is this heaven?

Suddenly a head popped on my sight. God?

“on!.....yeon!.....Taeyeon!”

My eyes were opened and I saw a male with a white hair beside me.

“Taeyeon, you’re awake! Let me call the doctor,” He said as he pushed a button above me. “Are you okay? How are you feeling? Oh my god you little twit making all of us having a heart attack!” He said as he examined my body and kissed me on the forehead.

“Oppa?” I called him. “I’m alive?”

“Yes! I’m so glad you’re awake. Mom and dad will be here soon, they went out buying some foods,” He said as he sat back on a chair beside me.

“Why does your hair turns white? How old are you? How many years did I unconscious?” I asked him as I touch his hair.

“What? No! I dyed it! We’re going to have a comeback next month,” he said as he fixed his hair.

“Really? Congratulations,” I said with a smile.

Suddenly a woman with a white attire and stethoscope hanging on her neck walked in with two nurses following behind.

 “Good afternoon, Mrs. Kim. How are you?” She asked as she gave me a warm smile.

“Good. I’m just feeling a little dizzy right now,” I said and she smiled.

“Let me examined you first,” She said and the nurses started to help her.

They check my blood pressure, eyes, mouth, heartbeat and the fluids.

“You’re great. Everything was normal. You can get out from this place anytime soon if you fully resting. Keep an eye on her okay?” She said to my brother and he nodded.

“Ah, your brother is so handsome,” She said to me and I laugh.

“I think you should check your eyes doc,” I said to her and she laughed.

“Well, I’ll be leaving. See you later,” She said and I nodded.

As soon as the doctor opened the door, three familiar faces and one stranger popped. The doctor bowed to them and they bowing back. As soon as they walked in…..

“Taeyeon!” My mom screamed and rushed to my side. “My baby is awake. Yeobo! Our daughter’s awake!” She said as she cried.

“Are you crying of happiness or sadness that I’m awake?”

“Don’t you dare ruin the momen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter