The Voice

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks has passed and Chanyeol haven’t email me about the result. I want to ask Baekhyun his number but I’m sure that Baekhyun was still furious by what Chanyeol did to me in the past, even though it was a long time ago.

I was busy watching my favorite drama on television when Baekhyun suddenly kissed my lips with passion. I was surprised and slapped him.

“Yah! Why did you slapped me?!” He yelled as he touched the cheek I just slapped.

“You’re surprising me! It was a reflex. I’m sorry,” I said as I pulled him down to sit beside me. I kissed his cheek that was red from my slap and he smiled.

“That’s better,” He said as he leaned in closer to me for another kiss.

“Unnie! Oh? Did I disturbed you guys?”

Baekhyun was surprised and jumped back. He was cursing and I just laughed at him. I looked at Yoona who was walking toward us and sit on my left.

“You didn’t. Why did you call me?” I asked and she shook her head.

“Nothing. I was just about to ask what are you doing but I think I don’t have to ask it now,” She said, glancing at Baekhyun who was still pouting. I slapped his thigh lightly.

“Stop pouting. And I was watching TV earlier,” I said to Yoona and she was nodding.

“You two are the weirdest friend ever. Have you watched the film ‘The Other Woman’? You guys are like that,” Baekhyun said to us and I just laughed at him and Yoona was chuckling.

Yeah, I gotta admit that we almost looked like a friend now. I wonder how can I be friend with a girl who was used to wants me and my husband to divorce? The answer is trying to give a second chance. It doesn’t work every time but sometimes it was worth it. Like the second chance I gave to Yoona, I didn’t regret it because I found that she was a lovely girl.

“Oppa, how can you know that film? I thought you don’t like woman kind of film?” Yoona said and I glanced at him, holding in my laughter.

“Yes, how can you know that? I thought you were manly?” I said and he was flustered. “Or do you learn how to cheat from that movie?” I .

“I am not a cheater!” He said defending himself. I laughed.

“I was joking! I know you are not and I hope you would never,” I said and from the corner of my eyes I could see him leaning in. “Except the fact that you were drunk and sleep with another girl who is now become my friend,” I said while looking at him, smiling.

“Unnie~” I heard Yoona whined and looked at her. She has this apologetic look in her eyes and was formed into a frown.

“Aigoo, It was meant for him. Not you. It was a mistake, and you were just blinded by love,” I said and hugged her. She was on the verge of tears. I could hear her sobbing on my shoulder. I pulled apart. “Don’t cry! How about you teach me how to cook again?” I said, wiping her tears and she was smiling.

“Hmm! Come on,” She said getting up and gripped on my hand. I glanced at Baekhyun and he was pouting. I winked at him and he smiled.

“Don’t let her burn the kitchen!” Baekhyun yelled to us and Yoona was laughing.

BAEKHYUN POV

“Baekoong! Can you buy me some red pepper and meat from the supermarket?” Taeyeon yelled at me from the kitchen.

“Don’t she have that?” I yelled back and waiting for an answer. But there is none. Maybe she already found it.

“I burn those,” suddenly a black meats and vegetables on it appeared in front of my face. I looked up and saw her pouting, still wearing her pink apron.

“What did you do to them? Poor meat,” I said, poking the meat and it was hard as rock. A black stain wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter