Why?

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at my phone for the nth time for today. There is no call or text from him. Where are you Baek? It's been four months since our last meet and of course my belly is getting bigger, in a beautiful way. It's a big baby bump. He didn't visit me even once, not sending any email or letter to me. Oh, don't forget the fact that he didn't say or send anything to me on my freaking birthday! Does he already forget me? How? There is no way he could forget me when I'm pregnant, plus, there's another pregnant woman there which can trigger his mind of me! I threw my phone on the floor and the screen is cracked.

"Aish," I got up from the sofa and picked my cracked phone. Fortunately the phone not completely broken because I still can use it. I called Jessica.

"What's up?"
"Don't what's up me,"
"Somebody is moody," 
"Are you free?"
"Yes I'm free, single and ready to bingo,"
"Stop covering my brother's song. Wanna meet up?"
"The mall? Okay. Pick me up!"
"What a princess. Okay, I'll be there in 15,"
"Okay! See ya,"

-

"Hey, how does it feel to be pregnant?" She suddenly asked when we're looking through a rack of dresses.

"Happy," I said with a big smile. She chuckled.

"I know. What I mean, is it heavy? You're already carrying him for 5 months," She said. I nodded.

"Of course it is. I have to be careful when walking and my back is very hurt if I stand for a long time. But it doesn't bother me," I said with a smile and rubbed my big tummy. Yes, I already knew what my baby is. It's a boy. Just like what Baekhyun wanted. I feel so disappointed. First, because he's not there when the doctor told me the gender and second, he was never there when I checked up. It's Jessica or my mom who accompanied me. They were both as confused as me but what can we do? The last time I visited Yoona's house there were a lot of bodyguards outside and they forbid me to get in. I was so mad but I backed off anyway.

"Any sign of him?" She asked and I knew what she was talking about. I shook my head.

"No," She rubbed my hand and I smiled at her. "Thanks," I said and she smiled.

We walked out the store and walked around until I see a baby stuff store. "Sica! Let's go there," I said, dragging her into the store. There were so many stuffs like clothes, cribs, strollers and other baby needs that are extremely cute. I held my scream and walked to a clothes rack.

"Omo, look at this! So cute right?" I held one clothes and showed it to Sica.

"Ah! Cute! Is there any pink color?" She said and I glared at her.

"My baby is a boy,"

"So? There is a lot of cute and handsome guy wearing pink and they still look manly. What I mean is, your son will look manly even though he's wearing a pink shirt. No doubt," She said and I smiled at her.

"Of course he is," I grinned at her and she chuckled. I looked around the crib area and thinking if should I buy one right now. As I discussed it with Sica my eyes caught a glimpse of figure that was so familiar. Is that Baekhyun? I stopped my discussion with Sica and walked to his direction.

There he is. Smiling like an angel and looks so happy. I looked at his hands and they were holding hands. I was frozen at my spot and feel like time is stopping. They were chatting happily as she pointed at random baby stuffs and laughing. My heart is so hurt like it was stabbed. My eyes is so hot and I could feel tears streaming down my fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter