It's Her Again

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week later

"Taengoo, I'm hungry," I hugged her from behind and tried to make the cutest voice ever.

She was painting since this morning and hasn't talked to me after breakfast. I know that I shouldn't disturb her when she's working but do you know how it feels to be ignored by her? I feel like the whole universe is ignoring me. I feel so lonely.

"Ask Seohyun to cook you something," She said with a monotonous tone.

"But I want you to cook," She chuckled.

"You know for sure that my cooking skill is terrible," She said. I break the hug. I have to find a way to make this girl cook for me. But what? I thought about something. It might get her mad and childish but I think it's the fastest way to make her cook.

I took the brush and the color pallete from her. You have to believe that you'll want to escape right away when you see her eyes. It was scary and fire is surrounding her. I gulped my saliva.

"Give. It. back," She said that with no emotion but her expression is too scary to describe. I shook my head with all the braveness I have.

"N-no. I won't give it back to you until you agree to cook for me," I said and I can feel daggers in my body that she shot through her eyes.

"Give. It. back," She said with a smile that obviously forced. I step back and shook my head. "Baekhyun!"

"Let's cook together. If you agree, I'll give it back to you," I said. She palmed her face.

"Urgh, you're not gonna stop aren't you?" She said and I grinned. She knows me too well now. "Fine, come on," She said as she walks out of the room.

-

Praang

I turned around and see a tip-toeing girl looking down and a shattered plate on the ground. This girl broke another plate. Why is she so clumsy?

"Sorry," She said while giving me cheeky smile. I sighed and rush toward her. "I didn't mean to break it," She said, giving the cutest pout I have ever seen in my life. Maybe, just maybe, only her pout can defeat my pout cuteness.

"I know. It's just your clumsiness disease," I said as I pinched her cheek. "Cut those onions while I'm cleaning this up. Be careful not to cut your finger," I said and she nods like a little kid.

-

"Waaaah! Baekoong! Baekoong! Fire!" She screamed. I run from the dining room to the kitchen and see fire on the stove. I filled a bowl with water from the sink and splashed it to the fire. I took off my shirt and hit it to the fire so it will die. I sighed in relieve and slumped to the floor. All of us could be a roasted couple if I didn't fast enough. I get up and examine what could be the cause of the fire. And there it is. A napkin just beside the stove. She put it too close that the tip of it is touched with fire. I raised it and turned around to face her.

"I- I'm sorry," She said with a trembling voice. She was looking down and fidgeting with her finger. Her eyes full of tears that was ready to fall. She looks like a little kid who knows that she'll be scolded. I laughed and put the napkin down, and wrapped her in my arm. She's crying.

"It's okay. All clear now. Just be careful from now on, alright?" I said and she nodded. I pulled apart and wiped her tears. "Don't put things near the stove except it needed for cooking," I said while ruffling her hair.

-

"Thank you, Seohyun-ah," She said to Seohyun.

"I'm sorry we're not fast enough to help you with the fire," She said while bowing to us. I smiled to her.

"It's okay. No one get burned, right? We're the one should be saying our sorry for not letting you cook but in the end you're the one who cook," I said, glancing to Taeyeon and she pouts.

"I'm sorry, okay?" She said. I chuckled.

"No. It's alright, Baekhyun-ssi. It is my job to serve you and unnie. Well, I'll be taking my leave now. Excuse me," She said, bowing to us and walked away.

"Sorry that I can't cook for you today. I'm still learning and I think I still have a long way to go," She said as she started to eat the food. I smiled.

"Hmm, just remind me to keep an eye on you while you're cooking by yourself. Even if you just cook a ramen," I said and she glared at me. "By the way, don't forget about the dinner tonight," I said.

"Hmm, I remember,"

"Is Heenim hyung will come tonight?" I said and she shook her head.

"I don't know. He said he have practice today. The life of being a sister of a superstar. Even having a dinner together is a hard thing to do now," She said with a sad face. Yes, her brother is a member of Super Junior and what I know so far, she said that they'll make a comeback soon so their schedule might be full for preparing the comeback.

"Why don't you call him?" I asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter