Photoshoot - 1

I Met You on Our Wedding Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s go,” I said as I started the engine of my car. We drive to the shack I rent at the beach to do our photoshoot. I asked my colleague to be our photographer because I feel awkward to let my worker do it.

“What concepts we’re going to do?” She asked as she eats the snack she brought. I opened my mouth, telling her to give me some and she feed me.

“First, art date. Second, beach date. Third, the formal one,” I said as I munched the snack.

“Why art? Why beach?” She asked. I opened my mouth again and she feed me again.

“Art, because you love to paint. Beach because I love taking pictures at the beach,” I said and she smiled to me. She keeps feeding me and keeps opening my mouth.

After like one hour driving we arrived at the beach and walk to the beach. We put on our sunblock and glasses first.

“Where is the shack you told me about?” She asked as holding to my arms. I pointed to the small island not far from the beach.

“There,” I said.

“But how can we go there? We’re not going to walk or swim there right? I can’t swim, I mean not professionally,” She said. I stop walking look at her.

“Hence, the boat,” I said as I pointed to the bridge that is not far from us. There is like ten boats and I already rent one before we got here. She nodded and grinning at me. I chuckled at her and we continue walking.

We got on the boat and the wave is pretty big. The water comes into the boat and Taeyeon is holding tight to me. I look at her and she is so cute. Just like a little kid holding to her father. I chuckled and she looks up. “You’re like a little kid. My cute daughter,” I said and she pouted at me.

“Shut up. I’m scared to death here. What if we die of drowning?” She whispered to me. I laughed and held her in my arms.

“Relax, we’ll be fine,” I said and I feel her hugging my waist. I smiled to her cuteness. After 15 minutes we finally reached the island. We thanked the boat driver and walk to the shack I rent. “Yo,” I called my friend as he prepared his camera.

“Hey, what’s up?” We fist bump and hug each other.

“Good. This Taeyeon, my wife. Taeyeon, this is Kyungsoo,” I said as both of them shake hands.

“She’s pretty. By the way, the changing room is there. You should go changed so we can start,” He says and we go to the changing room. We’re doing the first concept, art. We’re wearing a super simple clothes. I wear a white cloth and a white short pants while Taeyeon wearing a white spaghetti strap tank top and a blue hotpants. She tied her hair into a messy bun.

“All right, first we’re going to pretend that she was painting you. You can just keep moving and act like you’re really painting him, okay Taeyeon-ssi?” Kyungsoo said, instructing us. She nodded and I stood there while she was behind the canvas. She look at me.

“Well, can you pose please?” She said.

“Why? We’re just pretending you’re painting me,” I said. She rolled her eyes.

“I know, but he won’t any good picture if you stand still like that! You’re a photographer too for god sake! Besides, maybe someday you could be my model if you’re good enough,” She said as she smiling at me. It was my turn to rolled my eyes at her. How can I let her lectured me like that. I heard Kyungsoo laugh as he taking picture. I sighed and started to pose. I just let my body move.

At first my pose was cool and sending this cool guy aura. But then she cracked into laughed when I did the hungry pose. I laughed and did another silly pose and forget that Kyungsoo is actually taking pictures of us.

“Alright! Now, what if you two paint the wall together? You can take a look of the pictures I take while they’re setting up the set,” Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter