Answer

Catfish

Wonsik walked back to Sanghyuk's apartment, he knocked at the door and waited until someone opened it.

 

"How is Hongbin?" Taekwoon asked as he opened the door and saw the other male.

"I talked to him, he told me he couldn't take the fighting because he already has a lot of stress because of all his deadlines. I'll visit him tonight, checking if he's okay, or maybe I'll be able to help him with something."

 

Taekwoon nodded and then let Wonsik in. When they walked into the living room all eyes were aimed on Wonsik before they asked about Hongbin, Wonsik just told what he has told Taekwoon a minute ago.

 

"Did I miss anything while I was gone?" Wonsik asked as he took a seat at the table

"You haven't missed that much. Sanghyuk is just about to turn his phone on."  Jaehwan said

 

Sanghyuk just looked nervously at his phone that laid on the table. Hakyeon has forced him to turn it on. He doesn't want to but he knew if he doesn't turn it on, Hakyeon won't leave him alone until he does.

 

"What are you waiting for, come on turn it on." Hakyeon said

"Hyung, let him take his time. He already has a hard time." Jaehwan said standing up for Sanghyuk once again

"Jaehwan, if we let him take his time, then his phone still won't be on by next week." Hakyeon said.

 

Sanghyuk slowly picked up the phone and turned it on. keeping it in his hand as its starting up. He typed in his code and waited for it to get connected with the Wi-Fi. The first thing that showed up were fifty missed phone calls, forty from Hakyeon and the other ten from his other friends. next his Kakao messages showed up which were around the 150, once again most of them were from Hakyeon. Then the notification of his Facebook messages popped up. Ten unread messages.

 

Sanghyuk gulped before pressing the notification. He really felt nervous and all those pairs of eyes on him didn't made it any better. The messenger app opened and Sanghyuk started to read the messages out loud.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: Wow...

Kim Hyeonwoo: I didn't saw that coming...

 

Sanghyuk stopped, not wanting to continue. He knew it would be like this, he knew that Hyeonwoo was about to reject him.

 

"Read on. there are more messages." Hakyeon said

"I don't want to." he said and placed his phone on the table.

 

They all stared at the phone for a while until Taekwoon took it and read it with his soft voice.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: I don't really know what to say

 

"Can you stop reading." Sanghyuk asked

"I think you want to hear this." Taekwoon said before he continued

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: I like you more as a friend too

Kim Hyeonwoo: Um... maybe if you want to...

Kim Hyeonwoo: Do you want to be my boyfriend?

 

"He really said that?" Sanghyuk asked, feeling his heart beating faster. Taekwoon just nodded "Can I have my phone I want to read it." Sanghyuk said happily, holding his hands out waiting for Taekwoon to hand him his phone.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: Sanghyuk?

Kim Hyeonwoo: Don't be afraid. Please come online.

Kim Hyeonwoo: Have you fallen asleep?

Kim Hyeonwoo: Sanghyuk?

 

Sanghyuk re-read the messages over and over again. A big smile on his face. Before he replied.

 

Han Sanghyuk: I’m sorry for the late reply… I was afraid of your answer… Of course I want to be your boyfriend

 

“Don’t forget to ask for a picture.” Hakyeon reminded
“I won’t forget.”

 

Han Sanghyuk: Also now… we’re together, can I at least see a picture of you?”

 

“Now we just have to wait for an answer.”

 

They all just drank their drinks and waited for an reply, but it seems like the reply never came. Just as all his friends has left his apartment more than an hour ago, a new message came in.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: I’m sorry for the late reply. I was working all day. I’m really glad you want to be my boyfriend, I was waiting for you to reply but you never did until now. It really makes me happy. As for the picture I understand you want to see it and I’m okay with it. Just give me a second.

 

Sanghyuk waited and in less than a minute a picture appeared in the chat. It was a picture of a good looking young man. He had a smooth skin, beautiful dark brown eyes and his hair was black, he had his hair styled up on this picture. The picture itself seems to be taken at a club, he was smiling, probably having the time of his life. But serious that smile was so adorable it made Sanghyuk’s heart melt.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: That was last night, I went to a club with some friends. They wanted me to do something with my life instead of waiting for a message, so they just pulled me along… but in the end it was pretty fun.

Han Sanghyuk: It indeed seems like you had a lot of fun. And damn I have to admit you are really handsome.

Kim Hyeonwoo: hehehe… thanks. You are pretty handsome yourself. Seriously you’re the most handsome guy I have ever met~!

 

Sanghyuk felt his cheeks heat up when he read the compliment. To be honest Sanghyuk never really saw himself as the most handsome. So getting a compliment like that really makes him feel special.

 

Han Sanghyuk: You make me blush…

Kim Hyeonwoo: Aww you’re such a cute dork

Han Sanghyuk: Don’t call me like that

Kim Hyeonwoo: Why? You don’t like it?

Han Sanghyuk: No it’s not like that… It just makes me blush even more…

Kim Hyeonwoo: So cute

Han Sanghyuk: Stop it… I’m already like a tomato now…

Kim Hyeonwoo: I won’t stop. No matter how many times my adorable cute dork begs. I won’t stop calling you cute.

Han Sanghyuk: Damn it…

 

Their chat just continued like that. Hyeonwoo kept telling Sanghyuk how cute he was, causing Sanghyuk to smile like an idiot and his cheeks staying as red as a tomato. It was some hours later before Hyeonwoo told him he had to go.