Desperate

Catfish

The moment Hakyeon and Jaehwan left the apartment, Sanghyuk felt even more alone and sad then before.

He could always talk with Hakyeon when he had to talk to someone. Even if it was at the middle of the night, Hakyeon wouldn’t mind and tried his best to calm Sanghyuk down and give him some advice. Sometimes when that doesn’t work he would come as fast as he could to Sanghyuk’s apartment. Like he did while ago when Sanghyuk had a terrible nightmare. He was so scared he didn’t wanted to be alone. Hakyeon told him to wait and that he would be there as soon as he can, but before he could hang up Sanghyuk asked if Hakyeon could stay on the phone until he arrived. Hakyeon was okay with it, all he wants is that Sanghyuk would calm down. Even if that means he gets a ticket from 60,000 Won because he wasn’t calling hands free while driving. Hakyeon didn't care about that, to him Sanghyuk was more important than a stupid law.

 

But now his hyung told him he doesn’t care anymore what will happen. Those words stung, like he just got a knife stabbed into his chest. The tears now began to fall down as he sat on the ground, still wearing his jacket. He needed to see Hyeonwoo.

Han Sanghyuk: Can we please meet up? I feel so sad. I really want to be in your arms, I want you to calm me down…

He pressed send, but he didn’t got an answer. Hyeonwoo was still at work, but he wasn’t sure if he even would get an answer since they didn’t had any contact for a few days. He stood up and walked to his room, he lied down placing his phone next to him and cried himself to sleep.

Later that day he woke up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes while turning on his phone. Still no message. He didn’t understand it at all why Hyeonwoo was acting like this. He felt tears running down his face, soft sobs leaving his mouth when he saw ‘Readed’ at the bottom of his message.

Sanghyuk felt so alone and desperate that he made a selfie and sent it to Hyeonwoo. Sanghyuk’s hair was messy, eyes red and puffy from crying. he pressed on send before typing a message

 

Han Sanghyuk: I miss you…

After half an hour there was still no answer. All he wanted was to talk to him about anything, but recently Hyeonwoo has been ignoring him without any reason. He just couldn’t take it anymore, he wanted to see Hyeonwoo, he had to.

Han Sanghyuk: I want to see you so badly

Sanghyuk had send another message but still no answer.

Han Sanghyuk: Is there something I did wrong? Are you mad at me? Please don’t be mad at me…

Han Sanghyuk: I love you… I want to be with you… Why are you ignoring me…

Han Sanghyuk: I love you so much… I can’t live without you

 

Han Sanghyuk: Don’t do this to me… it hurts…

Han Sanghyuk: Do you still love me?

Han Sanghyuk: Your my whole world… I love you so freaking much…

Han Sanghyuk: Please don’t do this to me… my heart… it’s dying on the inside…

Sanghyuk didn’t care his messages were so sad and desperate. He waited and waited for a reply, but it never came.

He needed to talk to someone, so he could let his heart out. Hakyeon wasn’t an option, either was Hongbin. Sanghyuk tried to call Jaehwan first, but he didn’t picked up his phone. He then tried to called Taekwoon but hung up the moment he remembered his hyung was studying for his driver's exam. The only person left to call was Wonsik.

“Hello?” Wonsik said as he answered the phone
“Hi, are you able to talk?” Sanghyuk said with a small voice
“Sanghyuk? What’s wrong? Did something happen?”
“I feel so lonely… can you please come over? I need someone to talk too…”
“I’ll come as soon as I can, give me twenty minutes. Do you want me to call Hakyeon on the way so he will be there too?”
“No you don’t have to call Hakyeon…”
“Okay, I guess.” Wonsik said, he sounded confused “Well see you soon.”
“Thank you… see you soon.” Sanghyuk said before he hung up

He slipped off the bed, walking to his bathroom. He looked horrible. He didn't really care how he looked like, he would just cry again so why bother to make himself look a little bit more presentable?

 

Sanghyuk then just walked to the living room, leaving his phone behind in the bedroom. He took his seat on the couch and stared lifelessly at the wall while waiting for Wonsik to come.

 

Meanwhile Wonsik was just about to put his shoes on when the doorbell rang. Jumping a few times on one leg while trying to pull his shoe over his feet, he got closer to the door and opened it.

 

“Hi.” Hongbin greeted. “Where are you going? We were planning to have a concert dvd night.”

“Shoot, I totally forgot about that when an upset Sanghyuk called me.” Wonsik told the other. “I don’t know what’s wrong, but it doesn’t sound good  He didn’t even want me to call Hakyeon. Do you think they had a fight? You know how close those two are, they are like mother and son.”

“That’s indeed no good. I guess I will just come back another time.” Hongbin said

“Actually, you don't have to. You can come with me. His apartment isn’t far from here, if we run we will be there in ten minutes.” Wonsik said as he slipped on his other shoe. “You know, some people say it's good to have a workout before dinner.”

“Who told you that.”

“I don’t know, I forgot.” Wonsik said and put his jacket on. “Come, let’s go.”

“Fine…” Hongbin said annoyed

“Don't be like that. I will make it up to you. When we get back, we will watch that Limited edition of Park Hyo Shin on tour DVD.”

“Really?”

 

Wonsik nodded. He had seen that dvd more often than his all time favorite movie, which he had seen 25 times.

The two ran to Sanghyuk’s apartment, taking the stairs because that’s faster than the elevator. They rang the doorbell when they arrived. It didn't took much time until the door got opened.

“Hyung.” He said and hugged Wonsik, he was trembling and sobbing softly.
“It’s okay. I’m here.” Wonsik said and patted Sanghyuk's hair. “Hongbin is here too.”
“Hi.” he said soft
“Can we come in?” Wonsik asked, Sanghyuk nodded

The three of them walked into the apartment. Wonsik put Sanghyuk down on the couch before taking a seat himself. Hongbin had offered to make some tea, so he was in the kitchen.

“What exactly happened?” Wonsik asked
“I haven’t had any contact with Hyeonwoo for days and... well Hakyeon-hyung began to nag that it would be better if I just break up with him, but I can’t do that. I love him too much. I told him I couldn’t break up with him and then Hakyeon-hyung got mad and we got into a fight. He told me if this relationship turns out bad he doesn’t care and I shouldn’t come crying to him.” Sanghyuk said between soft sobs
“I know for sure he doesn’t mean it like that… he probably was  annoyed that he wasn’t thinking about what he said. You know how he is.” Wonsik told the younger and placed his hand on Sanghyuk’s knee, petting it to calm him down

“I got the tea.” Hongbin said as he walked in with the tea and placed it on the table. “Are you feeling a little better?”

“I guess so.” Sanghyuk said and looked at Hongbin with sad eyes.

“It will be fine.” Hongbin said and ruffled through Sanghyuk’s hair. “I got Strawberry flavoured tea for you, that’s you favorite right?”

 

Sanghyuk nodded and flashes a smile before taking the cup in his hands, breathing the sweet scent in

 

“Thank you for everything.” He said and took a sip of his favorite tea

“No need to thank us. We’re your friends, we’re always there for you.” Hongbin said and gave Sanghyuk one of his dimpled smiles.

“Seriously, you guys are the best.”

“We know that.” Wonsik said and laughed

“Wonsik, you’re really ruining the moment.” Hongbin said and gave him a playful push, causing Wonsik to roll from the couch. Wonsik let out a hiss in pain when he hit the ground, but then began to laugh along with the others.

 

Sanghyuk had spent the rest of the evening with his two friends, all the fun they had really distracted Sanghyuk from his sorrow. He almost forgot about it all until Wonsik and Hongbin had left, it was then when he noticed he had a few new messages.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: Sanghyukkie… please don’t cry. Of course I still love you, you mean so much to me. I’m sorry I didn’t contacted you for so long.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: I think I’m ready to meet you. So if you want to meet up, make sure you’re at the rose garden in Seoul at one in the afternoon. I hope to see you there.

Kim Hyeonwoo: My cute dork, I love you so much

Sanghyuk read the messages a few more times while a smile grew on his face. After almost chatting for a whole year, he was finally going to meet his lover at the rose garden. Just thinking about it made Sanghyuk feel special and for the first time in a long time he fell asleep with a smile on his face.


Authors Note: Okay so here is chapter 15!!! Actully I wanted to update it tomorrow morning, since I just came back from a party with all my co-workers but since I cant sleep, I'm updating it right now! I'm a bit hyperactive xD I blame the bar person (forgot the english word for it) He kinda mixed my bacardi coca cola too strong... Normaly I dont drink it that strong

Anyways I hopw you like it~ also thanks for the comments and subscribes!! I love all of you~