Confusion

Catfish

That night he got home around 7pm. He plopped down on the couch which was still covered in dirty and clean clothes. He enjoyed it all, it was better than doing nothing. But some events that has happened made him slightly confused. The fact he didn’t get annoyed when Hongbin made all those pictures. Normally he hated it when he wasn’t prepared for pictures. He probably didn’t get annoyed because it was Hongbin, one of his friends. The moment you get closer to your friends the more things you will tolerate right? But what happened after he cheated with Mario Kart, he felt weird at that moment. Heart racing and being nervous. He is straight, he knows that for sure. He isn't in love with his best friend. So why did he felt like that back then when Hongbin sat on top of him. Maybe he isn’t as straight as he think he is.

Sanghyuk let out a deep sigh. He had no idea what’s wrong with him. He needs distraction, yes that’s something he need. He took his laptop and placed it on his lap. He opened internet and logged in on Facebook. He just needed someone to talk to.

Han Sanghyuk: Hi, I don’t know if you’re already home from work. Please message me when you got home

He waited for a reply but still he didn’t get one after five minutes.

“Hyeonwoo is probably still working…” Sanghyuk said to himself “What am I supposed to do now?”

Then he realized something, why did he only want to talk with Hyeonwoo? He had plenty of friends on Facebook, he could easily talk to them.

“This is so confusing…”

He needed answers, he wasn’t sure of anything anymore. He opened another tap and searched ‘How do I know I’m in love?’ on google. He read the articles, most of the things saying that you will feel happy around that person, and whenever you thought of that person you will get a butterflies in your stomach and that you’re longing to be with that person. Reading all those things made him more confused about how he feels rather than that they gave an answer. He then decided to google “How do you know you’re gay?” but still that only made him more confused about everything. His mind was a mess. He closed his laptop wanting to take a shower or something but then his phone buzzed. He picked up his phone, it was a message from Hyeonwoo.

Kim Hyeonwoo: Hi, I just got your message. How are you?
Han Sanghyuk: Hi, I’m fine. How was work?
Kim Hyeonwoo: It was okay, just a little tiring and there was some annoying customer making a fuss of the fact that her coffee doesn’t had enough cream on it…
Han Sanghyuk: That , I can imagine it’s pretty annoying
Kim Hyeonwoo: Tell me about it. Anyways how was your day?
Han Sanghyuk: It was fun, I went out, helping a friend with his job as a photographer
Kim Hyeonwoo: Sounds like fun!
Han Sanghyuk: It was really fun, even though he started to make pictures of me as well…
Kim Hyeonwoo: Don’t you like it to go on pictures?
Han Sanghyuk: No I do like it, but I need to be prepared for it. When someone starts making pictures of my randomly then I can’t prepare myself
Kim Hyeonwoo: You’re such a dork
Han Sanghyuk: I’m not a dork…
Kim Hyeonwoo: Okay a cute dork. Is that better?

Sanghyuk stared at the screen of his phone. Cute dork. He calls him a cute dork. Sanghyuk couldn’t help and smile at his screen, his heart beats faster and he felt butterflies in his stomach. And then it hits him. He isn’t as straight as he thought he is. He has fallen in love with Hyeonwoo.