Coffee

Catfish

The next morning Sanghyuk woke up with a sore neck and a sore back, he has been sleeping in a sitting position for those two hours of sleep before his alarm went off. He started up facebook to see if he got a message, since he fell asleep in the middle of their conversation.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: I guess you have fallen asleep, good night. I hope you have sweet dreams .

He smiled as he read the message, thinking it's really sweet how he wished him goodnight. Sanghyuk then put his phone away and stood up to stretch his neck and back before making some coffee. He wanted to stay home and sleep some more but that probably wouldn't be a good idea since you always seems to miss a lot when you call yourself sick. So he had no other choose.

 

He took a sip of his coffee as he begon to make his breakfast. normally he doesn't like it that much but now he needed that stuff or else he would fall asleep while standing. When he finished breakfast and got ready for school, he left his apartment. Holding one of his thermos bottles filled with coffee in his hand as he walked. He had prepared three bottles with coffee, but still worried if it will be enough. He didn't want that his friends  draw on his face while he is sleeping again. They had done it before and it wasn't really that funny.

 

As he arrived, the others were already there, except for Jaehwan.
 

"Sanghyuk, you look really tired, have you even sleep last night." Wonsik said as he saw Sanghyuk's tired eyes.

"I slept two hours or something. I was just busy with something and forgot the time." He answered and let out a yawn.
 

when Jaehwan finally arrived they all walked into the school building. On the way to their class, Hakyeon stopped walking and pulled Taekwoon's wrist, causing him to stop while the others kept on walking.
 

"I'm worried about Sanghyuk, you know I told you last night through kakao that Sanghyuk has been chatting with someone online lately?" He said, Taekwoon nodded "I'm afraid that guy is the reason why he is so tired right now. But I can't confront him since I forbid him to keep in contact so he would be denying it to me I guess. Can you talk to him?"

"I'll talk to him."

"Thanks."
 

Their classes passed by and before they knew it school was already over. The guys walked to the exit of the building and said goodbye as they all went their own way, except for Taekwoon and Sanghyuk. They always had to walk a few blocks before they go to another direction.
 

"Sanghyuk, do you like to go and get some coffee? It looks like you really need some." Taekwoon asked

"I would like to have some coffee." He answered
 

And so the both of them went to a near by cafe. Both ordering their drinks before they took their seat.
 

"You look pretty tired today, couldn't you sleep last night?" Taekwoon asks after a while

"I just forgot the time."

"What made you forget the time?"

"Why are asking those questions? Did Hakyeon-hyung sent you or something?" He asked a little annoyed because he already knows where this is going too.

"Yes he asked me to talk to you, but I'm not only talking with you because Hakyeon asked me too. I'm talking with you because I'm worried as well. Seeing you so tired and quiet. You even drunk twice as much coffee in these last hours then what I drink in a whole day. And I know you don't even like it that much, so that only proves the point that you are really tired." he spoke calmly.

 

"Are you going to tell Hakyeon everything of this conversation?" Sanghyuk asked after a while, Taekwoon nodded

"But don't worry about that. He is just worried, he won't get mad or something."

"Oh okay..."
 

It became quiet, but the silence was broken, when the barista placed their coffee cups on their table. Both thanked her before she left.
 

"I have been chatting since the moment I got home, I wanted to go to bed early but I just didn’t want to say goodnight because chatting with him is so much fun.You know Hakyeon-hyung told me to break the contact with him because there is a chance I'm chatting with a catfish. But I don't believe he is, for me he is real and I don't care that I don't know what he looks like, maybe he's just camera shy." he said before taking a sip of his coffee

"I see..." The older said and paused before continuing what he wanted to say. "By any chance, are you falling for him? You kinda do sound like someone in love.”
 

Taekwoon’s words got Sanghyuk off guard, causing him to choke on his coffee and started coughing like crazy. There was no way he could be falling for another guy.
 

“What no… of course not. I’m not gay.” Sanghyuk said when he was done coughing and able to breath again

“If you say so, it just that the way you described what you did yeasterday, kind of sounds like how couples act.”

“Well it’s not like that at all, we’re just friends.”
 

When they both finished their drink and were done talking they both left the cafe and went their own ways. Sanghyuk wanted to chat with Hyeonwoo when he got home, while Taekwoon would call Hakyeon right away.
 

Taekwoon walked into his apartment, which he shared with his roommate Kiseop. He kicked off his shoes and hung his coat on the coatrack in the hall. Walking over to his room, greeting his roommate on the way, who was watching tv in the living room.
 

Taekwoon opened the door to his room and walked in, his room was a little smaller than the living room but was big enough for his liking. He placed his bag next to the door on the ground before closing the door and taking a seat behind his desk. He took his phone and called Hakyeon, who answered in five seconds. He must had been waiting for Taekwoon’s call
 

“Taekwoonie~! Did the two of you talk? What did he say?” Hakyeon asked

“I took him to a near by cafe and we talked there. He told me he has indeed been chatting with his online friend until midnight. He said he didn’t want to say goodbye because it was too much fun talking to him. I later asked him if he was in love with him but he said he wasn’t and that they are just friends.”

“So hes was indeed chatting with that guy, I knew it. My mother instinct didn’t fail on me once again.”
 

Taekwoon shook his head when his friend brought up his “mother instinct”. Hakyeon always said he was the mother of the group, taking care of all his younger friends. In the beginning it was kind of weird when Hakyeon started to call himself the mom, but now Taekwoon thinks about it, their group of friends where like a family.  Hakyeon being the mother figure and Taekwoon himself took the role of the father figure in the group. Jaehwan was like the crazy aunt trying to make “the kids” feel better and filling the between the maknae line and the hyung line. Wonsik and Hongbin were like twins, even though they had other things they like and dislike. Their way of thinking was the same,  they were almost always on the same line and shared all their secrets with one another. And then there was Sanghyuk, the youngest, who also loves to tease his hyungs.
 

“He says he isn’t in love so we should trust him on that. I mean if they are just friends, I guess it’s okay. But I do think we need to keep an eye on him just in case.”

“Yeah, but still I’m worried and I just wished he would listen to me and stop the contact, but he just keeps on chatting with that guy.”

“I know you are worried, I’m worried as well. I just hope that Sanghyuk knows what he’s doing and that he won’t do stupid things.”

“I hope so too. Anyways thanks for keeping me up-to-date about the situation.”

“You’re welcome.”
 

The two just talked a little more on the phone before hanging up and they went to do their own things.