He Might Be A CatFish

Catfish

Weeks had passed by since Hyeonwoo added him on facebook. Chatting became less awkward and things even got personal, sharing stories of what happened in their lives, telling each other their fears and so on. Sanghyuk started to become happy whenever he got a new message from his friend, enjoying the time chatting with him about everything.
 

He smiled when another message came in. He was sitting with Hakyeon and Wonsik at a table in the library, since they should be working on a project for science.
 

"Sanghyuk, put that phone down. We have to focus on our project." Hakyeon said "Who are you chatting with anyways?"

"Just some one you don’t know." He said before he replied to the message, which annoyed Hakyeon even more, Taking the phone out of Sanghyuk’s hands before he started typing.
 

Han Sanghyuk: I don't know who you are and what kind of relationship you have with him!! Can you please just STOP talking to him already? You distract him TOO MUCH and we are trying to work on a project!!!
 

Sanghyuk grabbed his phone back as fast as he can and read the message his hyung has sent before he sent another message quickly
 

Han Sanghyuk: Sorry about that… My friend got pretty annoyed, so I gotta go now. Talk to you later!

Kim Hyeonwoo: It’s okay, I’ll talk to you later~ Just message me when you’re done
 

Sanghyuk then put his phone back in his pocket, all he wanted was to continue chatting with Hyeonwoo. The conversation they had was pretty interesting, but then Hakyeon had to interrupt.
 

“Is it so bad you can’t chat with that person, anymore? You look kind of disappointed.” Wonski commented

“Yeah now you say so...” Hakyeon paused and closed the book that was lying on the table “He does seem somewhat disappointed, so who is it? How do you even know that person?” Sanghyuk let out a sigh knowing he had to answer or else they wouldn't shut up.
 

“His name is Hyeonwoo, he sent me a friends request on facebook and I accidentally accepted it. I was planning to block him but then we started to talk and became friends.”

“I see… Do you have any pictures of him?”

“No I don’t have any.”

“Hmm.. well you should be care full, you know how the internet is full of all kind of strange people pretending they are someone else.” Wonsik said seriously “He might be a catfish.”
“A catfish? Oh no, no, no. SangHyukkie I forbid you to keep contact with him. I don’t want him to hurt you and play with your feelings.” Hakyeon spoke up, his mother instinct reacting to the thoughts Sanghyuk might be talking to a catfish. Since he is the oldest he cared for all his younger friends like he was their mom.

“Don’t worry, I know what I do. And Hyeonwoo isn’t a catfish, I’m sure of it.”
 

After that they didn't spoke about Hyeonwoo anymore, and Sanghyuk was glad about that. He doesnt believe Hyeonwoo is a catfish, he is real, Sanghyuk is just sure of it.
 

As soon a he got home, he took a seat on his couch, laying his feet on the surface of the table, before starting up facebook.
 

Han Sanghyuk: Hi, I'm done with working on the project
 

Sanghyuk look at the screen, waiting for Hyeonwoo to reply. after some minutes his reply pops up.
 

Kim Hyeonwoo: Hi, how was your day?

Han Sanghyuk: It was tiring... School was boring as all ways and I kinda got annoyed by my friends...

Kim Hyeonwoo: Is it because of that message one of you friends sent? It okay, it wasn't that big of a deal.

Han Sanghyuk: Not only because of that... They asked me how we met and who you are. I answered and then got asked if I had any pictures of you. I told them no and one of them had to say that their might be a chance that you're a catfish, which caused the other to get over protective and forbid me to keep contact...

Kim Hyeonwoo: Are you planning to break our contact? Do you you think I'm a catfish?
 

Sanghyuk looked at the screen, why would he think he would break the contact? He loved to talk to him.
 

Han Sanghyuk: What... no. I won't break the contact and I don't believe you're a catfish. I love to chat with you, it always makes my day when I get a message from you. It's like you can understand me better than my real life friends. It’s like I can tell you everything.

Kim Hyeonwoo: I’m glad you still want to keep contact with me, I feel exactly the same. It’s like I can trust you with everything.
 

They kept on chatting all night long. Sanghyuk didn’t wanted to say goodbye yet, he wanted to continue chatting with him. But his eyes wanted something totally different, and before he knew it he fell asleep on the couch.