The Truth

Catfish

Edit 2 December 2015: After I read it again I came to the conclusion I didn't like it the way it came out.. also for the people pointing it out, Thanks for the comment. It helps me improve as a writter. You can read it again since there are some things added and/or changed in this chapter. I hope it came out better.


 

The next morning Sanghyuk woke up with a smile. He slipped out of his bed walked to the kitchen to make his breakfast. He the water boiler and took his favorite tea from the shelf above the counter. He placed the small tea bag in a cup and added the boiling water after the water boiler finished. He then took a bag of sweet bread and took one out the bag, placing it on a plate. He took his seat on the couch, placing his cup on the small coffee table before he began to eat his sweet bread.

After breakfast he decided to take a shower, he walked to the bathroom and took all his cloths off. The hot water running down his body as he washed his hair.

He turned the shower off after fifteen minutes. Taking two towels from the small closet with towels. He wrapped one around his head and with the other he dried his body before wrapping it around his waist. The cold air caused him to shiver a little as he rushed to his bedroom. It was slowly going to become winter.

He stood in front of his closet looking through all the clothing he owned. He wanted to look handsome and casual for his boyfriend, but that was harder than he thought.

“Urgh.. I have nothing nice to wear…” Sanghyuk said frustrated as his clothes flew through his room

In the end he wore a black skinny jeans that really make his look nice and round and a simple blue hoodie, which was a little bit oversized. When Sanghyuk finally decided what to wear it was already time to leave.

He took his phone, placing it on the ground as he put his shoes on before picking it up again. He put on his jacket and and left his apartment.

It was now when he began to feel the nerves. every step he took, the more butterflies would fly in his stomach. This day was something Sanghyuk had dreamed of for so long, he couldn’t believe it was really happening today. After almost a year he was finally able to be in Hyeonwoo’s arms.

When he reached the front door of the rose garden, his nerves got even worse. He felt like he had to throw up any moment and felt dizzy. With shaking legs and a heart beating at the speed of light, he walked in. The rose garden was indoors so the roses would grew prettily the whole year.

He looked around at the colorful flowers, waiting for Hyeonwoo to arrive.

“My cute dork, you’re here.” someone called out

Sanghyuk turned around to face the person calling him. His is widened as he stood there in disbelieve.

“Hongbin-hyung?” he asked confused. “What are you doing here“?"
"We would be meeting up here today
.”
"You haven't ask me to meet up here. The whole day you hasn't said anything about the rose garden."
"I have."

Sanghyuk just stood there looking cofused at his hyung. Not only did he greet him by calling Sanghyuk "cute dork", the nickname only Hyeonwoo called him. But also those fage infromation that Hongbin says they planned to meet here didn't really help Sanghyuk to make everything clear.


"Hyung don't be so weird, you confuse me." Sanghyuk said
"Sanghyuk, I... I'm the one you have been chatting with for more than a year."
"Don't joke something about that. It's not funny." Sanghyuk said and let out a laugh
"I'm not joking. I'm Hyeonwoo." Hongbin said with a serious look on his face
"I told you to stop joking. Of course you aren't Hyeonwoo. Just wait and see he will be here soon."


Hongbin let out a sigh before he took his phone out his pocket,  Sanghyuk needed to know the truth. The way he had seen Sanghyuk de evening before just killed Hongbin on the inside. He opened the Facebook messenger app and hold it infront of Sanghyuk's face.

"You... You really are..." Sanghyuk said once the realisation hits him. He couldn’t believe that his hyung catfished him, that his hyung played with his heart. He didn't understand why. Why would Hongbin do something like this?
"I'm so sorry I-" Hongbin got interrubted by Sanghyuk.

All the new information made Sanghyuk confused, not knowing what to feel exactly because all his emotions just mixed all together. His heart hurt because of a heart break, his mind was a giant mess and his blood was boiling because of betrayal. However it was anger that took control over him as he began to yell.

“How could you?! You catfished you own friend! Oh god, we were ting and sent nudes to each other and still you pretended you didn't knew anything?! You even cheered me up yesterday, when I was upset because  “Hyeonwoo” or better said you were ignoring me for so long! Didn’t you felt guilty? Well I doubt it, You’re so heartless and you’re... you're just so ed up!” Sanghyuk yelled as hot tears ran down his cheeks, not caring people could hear him. “You know, you don’t even deserve to be called hyung. You just lost all my respect for you.”
“Sanghyukkie, wait. Let me explain.”
“Don’t call me like that! There is nothing to explain! You played with my feelings, like I'm some doll! But guess what I'm not a doll, I got feelings like every other human being and now I spelled that out for you, you should deal with the consequences! I don't want to see you and that stupid face of yours ever again! Goodbye Hongbin.”

With that Sanghyuk left the rose garden, Not wanting to completely break down in front of Hongbin.

“I really ed up…” Hongbin said and threw the beautiful red flowers he had prepared for Sanghyuk on the ground before he left as well.

As Hongbin walked back to his own house he wondered what the hell he was even thinking. Why he even thought Sanghyuk would forgive him for all what he had done to the younger. Sanghyuk would probably tell the others and they probably will hate Hongbin and then he would be all alone. From today he did not only lost his love of his life, but his friends as well.

 


Authors Note: So here is THE CHAPTER everyone probably had been waiting for, for so long. And to be honest I wanted to write this chapter since I uploaded chapter 1, but of course I had to slowly build it up and such... Also I hope you won't hate me for doing this... You should know by now I enjoy writing angst and such...

Also let me share some things my beta reader said when reading this chapter.
"HE HAD FLOWERS"
"HE HAD ING FLOWERS"
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME"
"ㅠㅠ"

I hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for all the coments and thanks for the subscribes!
ALSO PLEASE COMMENT I WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AFTER READING THIS CHAPTER!! But please don't hate me... ㅠ-ㅠ