A new friend

Catfish

The next morning he logged in on his facebook, he always did that before getting ready for school.

 

‘Lee Hongbin had tagged you in 20 pictures’

 

Sanghyuk clicked on the notification, seeing the pictures Hongbin took last night. It were some pictures of him dancing or sitting at the bar with the others while smiling. Seeing all the pictures of himself, he got curious if there were more. So he went to the album that Hongbin has created. The pictures really look nice, Hongbin sure knew what he was doing. But then one picture caught his attention. It was a picture of Hakyeon who tried to get Taekwoon on the dance floor but failed miserably and put on one of his stank faces, which made this picture even more hilarious. But seeinging in the comments Hakyeon didn’t seem to like it that much.

 

2:45am,Cha Hakyeon: Yah! Lee Hongbin! Remove that picture from facebook! I look stupid on it!
4:00am, Lee Hongbin: Sorry but I like this picture pretty much it shows your and Taekwoons relationship in one picture XD

7:04am, Kim Wonsik: You say you look stupid on this picture, but don’t you always look stupid in general?

7:16am, Cha Hakyeon: Seriously… You should stop teasing me like that! Have some respect for me :(

 

Hakyeon was always such a drama queen and that made it even more fun to . and so Sanghyuk decided to mess with their hyung as well.

 

7:35am, Han Sanghyuk: Hakyeon-hyung you shouldn’t be such a drama queen. Get over it, this picture is just genius.

 

Sanghyuk knew that Hakyeon probably would kill him for commenting as well, but he didn’t mind at all, it was so worth it. After he was checking his facebook he started to get ready for school and left his apartment.

 

He met his friends at the entrance of the building, waiting patiently. They greeted each other and then continued to wait. Jaehwan and Hongbin still hadn’t arrive. It wasn’t that surprising Jaehwan was late, since he is always late. But hongbin was never late, he is always one of the first to arrive. Some more minutes passed and Jaehwan arrived, they greeted each other before Jaehwan noticed the absence Hongbin

 

"Did Hongbin called himself sick today?" He asked

"He hasn't as much as I know. He always texts when he doesn't feel wel." Hakyeon said "I'm worried what if something happened?"

"You shouldn't worry so much, he must have a terrible headache and slept through his alarm, or something like that." Wonsik said

 

Just some moments later, Hongbin arrived. face red and sweaty as he was breathing heavily.

 

"I'm sorry. I was... so busy editing all those ..pictures and uploading them last night... I went to bed around four in the morning... And because of that... I slept through my alarm..." He said between his heavy panting

"We should hurry now or else we will be late for class." Wonsik said as he began to walk off.

 

The others followed, they all had their classes together. Which was great for them but a little less for their teachers, since the group talked a lot to each other. How ever it wasn't about the class itself.

 

Sanghyuk phone buzzed when the lesson was half way through. It was a message from Hyeonwoo.

 

Kim Hyeonwoo: Hi, How are you doing?

 

Sanghyuk still wanted to delete this person but maybe for now he will chat, He has to get through class somehow.

 

Han Sanghyuk: Hey, Im fine just trying to survive a boring class... You?

Kim Hyeonwoo: Im fine, Just tired of my job.

Han Sanghyuk: What kind of work do you have?

Kime Hyeonwoo: I work at a restaurant. it was really busy, so I needed to stay extra long. Anyways what subject do you have now?

Han sanghyuk: Math... seriously I hate math

Kim Hyeonwoo: Math isn't that bad, it's pretty fun.

Han Sanghyuk: Are you nuts? Math isn't fun.

 

This guy is crazy, liking math? But he is kind as well. So maybe, maybe Sanghyuk will keep him in his friendlist on facebook. It’s not like it would do any harm befriending him, does it?