Summer

Catfish

Months had passed by, the stress of meeting deadlines were finally left behind as the summer break had finally arrived. It had been a few months since Sanghyuk and Taekwoon had talked. Just like Taekwoon said not to worry about Hakyeon becoming mad and such, he didnt heard any protest about the fact he was still chatting with Hyeonwoo. And now that summer break was finally here, he could talk to him all day long. How ever that is what he thought.
 

Kim Hyeonwoo: I'm sorry, but I cant chat with you that often this summer. My work called me and asked me if I could work every day because we don't have enough co-workers.

HanSanghyuk: Thats okay, just don't tire yourself out

Kim Hyeonwoo: Don’t worry, I wont.
 

Sanghyuk sighed, what was he supposed to do now? He couldn't chat with Hyeonwoo because he's too busy. He couldn't meet up with Taekwoon or Hakyeon since both of them were going on vacation with their own parents, all summer long. Jaehwan was too busy with his own job in an ice salon and Wonsik was going to travel around in Europe. Well he could meet up with Hongbin, however he did had some big projects to work on. But maybe it would be fun to help him, it’s always better than just lying on a couch all summer. He was already bored even though it was just the third day of his summer break.
 

Sanghyuk decided to call Hongbin and some minutes later he was with him at the beach. Hongbin had to shoot some pictures of a couple who wanted to have some beautiful photo’s for their one year anniversary. Sanghyuk didn’t mind to help Hongbin but the lovey dovey couple in front of the camera made him slightly uncomfortable.
 

So after two hours of holding a reflection screen, what’s apparently used to get better light in a picture, Sanghyuk was glad they were done. He already started to pack in some of the stuff while Hongbin was talking to the couple, showing some of the pictures and giving his business card. The couple was happy about the results already, but with Hongbin adjusting them, even when it's like just one millimeter, and all the different angles he tried, it wouldn’t be a surprise the pictures would be perfect. Hongbin knew what he was doing with that camera and when it came to photography, he was a perfectionist as well.
 

When sanghyuk was almost done packing, he heard the shutter click sound of the camera al. He just ignored it but heard it again and again. When he looked up he saw that it was Hongbin taking pictures of him.
 

“What are you doing?”

“Just taking pictures.”

“Can you stop.”

“Okay.”
 

But the moment Sanghyuk put on one of the backpacks and turned around to ask what they should do now, Hongbin has taken another picture.
 

“Hyung…”

“What’s wrong? You just look really nice for this setting.”

“I’m just wearing shorts and a t-shirt.”

“I know. It’s the perfect beach wear. Let me make some more pictures.”

“No..”

“Come on, please?”
 

Hongbin kept taking pictures of Sanghyuk, even though he said no. Normally it would have annoyed him pretty much but for some reason he just started laughing whenever he tried to make Hongbin stop.
 

“Look at this, look how adorable.” Hongbin said and showed Sanghyuk a picture he took in the middle of him trying to stop the other. On the picture he was smiling, a big grin on his face  and his adorable eye smile.  

“I’m not adorable… I’m manly.” Sanghyuk said causing Hongbin to let out a laugh.

“Well if you’re so manly then show it to me in a shoot.” Hongbin said knowing this was the way to let Sanghyuk do what he wanted.

“Fine.”
 

Sanghyuk placed the backpack on the ground before he started to follow Hongbin’s comments on how he should pose. He even let Hongbin take same pictures of him without a shirt, since it was a shoot on the beach, But less did he know that a small blush had spread over Hongbin’s cheeks. Hongbin had never thought that Sanghyuk would have such a hot body.
 

Sanghyuk put his shirt back on when they finished shooting. They took the backpacks and headed to a near by restaurant to have lunch. As they sat down at one of the tables, Hongbin took his laptop out of his backpack and placed it on the table. Turning it on and placing the SD card of his camera in it, so he could show Sanghyuk the pictures.
 

“See I’m totally not adorable or cute. I’m manly as .” Sanghyuk said after they went through some of the pictures.

“Sure you are.” Hongbin said sarcastic and rolled his eyes, before letting out a hiss in pain when Sanghyuk kicked him in his shin. “What was that for?”

“For being so sarcastic.” Sanghyuk said and laughed because of the forever judging look Hongbin gave him.
 

Hongbin wanted to say something in protest but was interrupted by the waitress asking if they were ready to order. They both ordered their food, before they started talking about their summer plans. Hongbin told Sanghyuk what kind of projects he’ll be doing and how much he looked forward to it. Even though some of those will take almost all day, he still loved every second of it.
 

“So you will be busy the whole time?”

“Probably. sometimes it’s a small project like today but I do have some projects that will take at least a full day.”

“I see. Guess I’ll be bored all summer…”

“If you want you can help me.”

“You mean I have to hold that weird white tent thingy.”

“Only if you want to. I mean you don’t have to help me. But if you want to, that would be nice and we could do other things when the work is done.”

“Okay, I’ll help. It’s not like I got something better to do.”
 

Hongbin told him the days, times and places he had to work, so Sanghyuk knew where to meet up. He also told the younger more details about photography in general until the waitress brought their food. Since Sanghyuk didn’t really had a hobby he could tell about, he only listened to the enthusiastic Hongbin who was smiling as he told Sanghyuk everything he knew. Sanghyuk thought it was pretty cute to see his hyung like this, so happy and enthusiastic about his hobby that now had become his job as well.
 

When they finished their lunch, the two of them went to Hongbin's apartment. Kicking off their shoes before walking to the living room. Hongbin's apartment was small just like Sanghyuk's but because his was clean and tidied up, Hongbin's apartment looks slightly bigger.
 

Sanghyuk took a seat on the couch after he has taken off the backpack he carried around. Hongbin took the bag and walked over to his room to put all his stuff on his place. Hongbin is a person who likes to have everything clean or else he would become nuts, that's why he only visits Sanghyuk when he really have to. If he stays too long in a messy room he will end up cleaning everything.
 

"Hyung, since when do you play games?" Sanghyuk asked as he spotted the wii and some games next to the tv.

"A few months I guess. I got the game system and a game as thanks for making portraits of all the students and teachers of an Elementary school." He answered from the other room.

"Really that's so awesome."

"If you want to we can play a game." Hongbin said as he walked back into the living room.

"Can I pick out the game?"

"Sure, go ahead."
 

Sanghyuk stood up and rushed over to the games, he looked at the titles of the games until he saw one he wants to play.
 

"Let's play this one." Sanghyuk said holding up one of the games. "I love this game."

"Go put the CD in the wii. I'll get the controllers out of the closet.
 

Sanghyuk did what was told while Hongbin got the controllers. He gave one to Sanghyuk. The game soon started up and the title Mario Kart appeared on screen. Sanghyuk had hoped it would be easy to win from Hongbin but soon realised that he got some tough competition. So the only way to win would be by cheating.
 

"Hey, thats cheating." Hongbin shouted when Sanghyuk gave him a push with his elbow causing the other to fall on his side.

“I’m not cheating.” Sanghyuk said as he took the first place of the race “See I won.”

“Only because you’re cheating!” Hongbin said now pushing Sanghyuk to the ground before starting to tickle him in his sides, causing the younger to laugh.

“Hyung… St- STOP… PLE… Please!” Sanghyuk shouted between his laughs but Hongbin    didn’t stop “Please… Have… Have mercy!”

By the time Hongbin finally stopped, he had Sanghyuk pinned to the ground. He leaned in closer making Sanghyuk feel nervous and his heart beat faster.

“Not until you admit that you are a cheater.”

“I-I didn’t cheat.” He said before bursting out in laughter as Hongbin started to tickle him again “Okay fine… I… I cheated!”

“Was that so hard to admit?” Hongbin asked as he slowly got off Sanghyuk.  
 

They played a few more rounds, before they decided to order pizza and eat dinner together.

 


 
Authors Note: Sorry for updating/edit (IDK how to call it xD) this fanfic so much, first it was just fo the spelling and gamar mistakes... I have no idea if there still are some mistakes in here. anyways the other reason why I had to edit it was because for some reason my dad's laptop adds in some links or something idk why... normally I would only see it when reading a fanfic on the computer but now I saw those link thingies on my app as well while my phone never does this. so yeah that's why I had to edit it again...