You Have To Learn To Let Go

Catfish

Four weeks had passed and ting has become something they do on almost a daily basis.The ligering feeling of being in each other's arms grew stronger. Sanghyuk loved to chat with Hyeonwoo but whenever one of them had to go, he would feel hollow and alone.

“Are you alright?” Hakyeon asked as he heard Sanghyuk sigh for the tenth time in half a hour
“I’m fine… I guess. It’s just that I miss him.”
“Hyeonwoo?”
“Yeah… we haven’t chat with each other for a few days now… I’m worried. What if he doesn’t care about me anymore?”
“I’m sure he has his reasons.” Hakyeon pauzed. “But don’t you think it’s better if you knock this off? I know you love him and tha-”
“Hyung… you know I can’t. Our relationship got so strong and far, why quit now? I know he is the one for me.” Sanghyuk interrupted Hakyeon
“I know, you have said that a thousand times already, seriously how many times do we have to discus-” he stopped in the middle of his sentence when realisation hits him. “Wait… your relationship has gotten far? Are you guys ting?!” He blurted out
“Who is ting?!” Asked Jaehwan who came out the kitchen with some coffee. The three of them had met up to help each other with their study

 

Sanghyuk’s face turned into a bright red color, he never wanted his hyungs to find out what he had been doing the whole time.

“Sanghyuk, you shouldn’t do that. What if that person is a catfish? What if he or she will use it against you when you two break up. Oh dear please tell me it’s just text, you haven’t sent any pictures, right?” Hakyeon waited patiently but Sanghyuk didn’t answer, he barely dared to look the older into the eye. Those signs were enough for Hakyeon to jump to his conclusion. “You sent pictures, didn’t you? Seriously Sanghyuk… what if he will blackmail you with it? This has to stop, I forbid that you keep in touch with that guy.”  Hakyeon began to nag

“Just let me be, hyung I know what I do.”

“Well obviously you don’t. Use that brain of yours and don’t be so blinded by his words and your love for him.”

“Shut up! I don’t want to talk about it!”

 

Sanghyuk stood up and stormed out of the room, put his jacket on and was just about to put on his shoes when he realised it's his apartment.

 

“Get out!” Sanghyuk said annoyed as he walked back into the room. “Jaehwan-hyung you can stay if you want.”

“Fine I will be leaving, but don’t come crying to me when he turns out to be someone else or whatever. I don’t care.” With that Hakyeon left the house

“I will go after him. Talk to you later.“

 

Jaehwan rushed out of the apartment building, looking around if he could see his hyung. It wasn’t that hard to find him, since the street wasn’t crowded at all.

 

“Hakyeon-hyung.” Jaehwan called out. “Are you okay?” he asked the moment he caught up with the other

“I don’t understand him at all.” Hakyeon said, not answering the question. “I only want what’s best for him.”

“I know that, believe me we all want the best for our dongsaeng. We want to protect him so he won’t get hurt, but the whole situation which happened a while ago isn’t the right way.”

“I know...  I was a little harsh on him.”

“A little?”

“argh… seriously Jaehwan, you drive me crazy.” Hakyeon said and laughed as he hit the younger's arm playfully. “I wasn’t that harsh. Okay saying ‘don’t come crying to me when he turns out to be someone else or whatever. I don’t care.’ is rude and I shouldn't had said that. But he needs to realize this whole relationship might be fake and the person he talks too isn’t the person Sanghyuk thinks he is. I’m just so worried…”

“I know, but you should realise Sanghyuk is a grownup now. You need to learn to let go, just like all those mother birds do when their little baby birds leave the nest.”

“I know… but it’s easier said than done.”

“Just give it some time. You will manage to do it.” Jaehwan said with a smile on his face and placed his arm on Hakyeon’s shoulders, pulling him closer. “Now, let’s get ourselves some ice cream.”

“I would love to. All this worrying makes me hungry.” Hakyeon said


Authors Note: Guess who's back on track with updating! That's right it's me~! As much as I know for know there will be 2 - 5 chapters left! (I will sure feel heart broken when I finished this story... TT-TT I just love writing this fanfic)
ALSO I NOTICED I PASSED THE 50 SUBSCRIBERS FOR THIS FANFICTION!!! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOO FREAKING MUCH!!! it means a lot to know that you guys like it and that this fanfic is worth subscribing to. Also thanks alot for your kind comments~! I will try to upload as soon as possible!