Advice

Catfish

The next morning Sanghyuk woke up he took his time to get ready since he didn't has anything better to do until he would meet Jaehwan at the park. When he was fully clothed and ate his breakfast, it was only 11:32pm. he still had one and a half hour left, in which he ended up cleaning up his apartment. When he cleaned the living room it was half past twelve, he quickly made a sandwich and left the apartment. He arrived at the park at 12:55 and soon after Jaehwan arrived as well.

"You sounded pretty seriously yesterday." Jaehwan said as they both walked through the park "Is something bothering you?"
"There is..." Sanghyuk said and paused for a while "You know I have been chatting online lately... and well I..."
"Take your time you can tell me when you're ready." Jaehwan said as Sanghyuk kept on pausing mid-sentence. Sanghyuk just nodded.

It became silent for a while as the two of them walked around the park. Sanghyuk really want to tell his friend what was bothering but for some reason he wasn’t able to do so. After some more minutes he finally managed himself to say it.

“I think I’m gay…” He blurted out, looking at the ground
“Have you fallen in love with another guy?”
“Yeah…”
“Well there is nothing wrong with being gay. Your still the same Dongsaeng, the only difference is you like men. But other than that, you’re still the same.” “I know there is nothing wrong with it, I already accepted the fact. But I just needed someone to tell…”
“I see, so who is the lucky person?”
“Hyeonwoo, you know the guy I chat with almost every day…”
“Ah…” Jaehwan paused now knowing why Sanghyuk didn’t want to talk with Hakyeon or Taekwoon. “Is he gay?”
“I don’t know… he does call me a cute dork from time to time…”
“I see, well than you should find out if he’s gay or straight. Or you can just simply confess to him. Of course it’s your choice what you do. He feels the same way or not. You can always stay friends if he doesn’t it might be awkward in the beginning but it will be okay once the awkwardness has left completely. Real friends tell the truth to each other, and if he is a real friend he won’t judge you for falling in love with him.”
“So you want me to just go for it? Even though you know the fact that I haven’t seen his face or heard his voice?”
“Yes that’s right. I think you’re old enough to make those kind of decisions. Maybe you’ll see him face to face one day and then something beautiful will happen, and if he is a catfish then you will learn from it. Beside that all. If I say you shouldn’t or aren’t allowed to, you will end up doing it anyways.”
“That’s true… Thank you so much hyung. I’ll just go for it.” Sanghyuk said and smiled
“You’re welcome. You know, you can always talk to me about this.” Jaehwan said, Sanghyuk nodded

The two of them finished their walk in the park. When they arrived by the entrance of the park, Sanghyuk thanked Jaehwan for everything before they both went to their own house.


Authors Note: This chapter is pretty short (554 words) . I'm sorry for that... I'll try to write longer chapters next time~
Als thank you all for the comments! It really means a lot to me :D It makes me all happy so thank you soooooooooooo much!! Also thanks for subscribing to this story~ and for upvoting~